Does anyone think TOW2's missions are too few?

ReichElite

Totally 15 missions, I remember TOW1 has 10+ missions in each three main factions. I guess a great number of mission packs and expansion packs are waiting in the queue...

i totally agree. we need a lot more missions and campaigns. but im looking forward for the user-made-stuff. maybe i have to get use of the mission-generator...

Just finished German campaign. So sad, too short. I remember Close Combat series when you can play some maps not just once, but returning to map when strategic situation change.

OK, would you create some "dynamical campaign" or one with, lets say, about 50 missions or so for each side? That would be nice and money-worth game ;)

I prefer to have a few good missions- as in TOW 2- than having lots of boring or repetitive missions.

I see this thread as a good sign. Obviously the "audience" likes TOW 2 very much, because time seems to pass much faster when you are enjoying yourself.

But some Normandy style missions would be excellent. Although Italy would also be a great challenge. The terrain there is much more varied with mountains and valleys...

I too am disappointed in the lack of missions.. in 2 days i have played all 3 campaigns and gotten bored with making new ones for myself. A random generator that you just put in points or something for each side would be nice or better yet a random campaign generator like Steel Panthers had.

excellent engine to simulate battles.. but... no battles! We need something like the quick battle generation of Combat Mission. That was excellent!! The experience of TOW says: do not rely on user generated battles, the editor is too complicated to use.

If the Italian forces mod/add-on (there were screens of WiP a few weeks ago) comes out with a few new maps, that would be a great addition. Throw in some more Commonwealth units and it's a must buy. Earlier war battles would be great to have the ability to play.

That said, the desert war really isn't my main area of interest. The sooner the series gets back to the Soviet-Axis war, the better.