CM-WW2 and the four elements of nature

We all know that water will arrive in the new CM game in all it's graphical glory. It's also inevitable that we will have to have some more varied atmospheric conditions for NW Europe, such as rain, fog and maybe even a storm? We will also see all-new terrain textures, trees and buildings etc and maybe even hedges? So these three elements will all be present in the game. However, what about fire? I am hoping that we'll see the return of burning terrain and flamethrower units in the WW2 title.;)

I'm hoping a big effort would be put in creating the environments. I have no worries about the vehicles. Should be up to the superb standards of CMSF. But I'm hoping terrain would be at the same quality. Things I want to see:

-Shaded doodads. Tall Grass maps in CMSF look weird with no shading due to this shortcoming of the graphical engine.

- More natural looking trees. More volume, more varied sizes and angles among same types (eg tall pines in the game are uniform looking). Also tree shadows drawn to greatest distances.

- More atmospheric buildings/ flavor objects. A pansion, a cafe, a gas station, an industrial building or at least some facade textures that are less generic. Keep the awesome customization of current editor and add a couple characteristic facades/buildings. Some cosmetic additions, like hay stacks, carts, wells, hanged clothes and things that remind us that we fight in a living world. And roofs with chimneys :)

- Some default distance fog and an enhancment in distinguishing elevations by adding a kind of secondary lighting or haze on lower grounds.

-Would be also cool if we could have varied and moving fog clouds. No LOS effects, just a visual thing. Or some leafs falling and drifting with the wind.

- Waterfalls....ok just kidding :D