This is how battle sounds like

To me that video has the feel of being partially faked. Something just not right - I can pick up on it often. The missles in flight, their exhaust fire etc. in particular. Smacked of propaganda. Maybe.

There is nothing fake about that video, if anything it doesn't convey how LOUD a fight like that is.

"Will oddballs mod work with marines or is it a new version?"

I don't think it will. At least loaded in my Z it does not. Yes, An OddBall sound mod for marines would be fine.

It should work imo. Just copy all the sound files and paste them inside your z folder.

Don't put them inside a folder in the z folder just to make sure.

Well not necessarilly much of it fake. Look at the rocket launch at 1:00 and the later TOW launch. Firstly the flame causes me suspicion and possibly the speed. Also to be extra paranoid it had everything - shouting, shooting, rocket launch, incoming rocket, medic. Maybe im just paranoid. Never felt this about other combat videos.

It should work imo. Just copy all the sound files and paste them inside your z folder.

Don't put them inside a folder in the z folder just to make sure.

It depends on whether or not the wavs for the Marines weapons are shared with the Army weapons or not...I just checked and I don't see any new wav files outside of the stuff for bombs and air power and the like that came with the 1.10 DL...so his mod should still work even with the Marine's weapons.

Mord.