the next module for X-mas ?

RommL

We could use US trucks as Syrian ones if only BFC had included an option for empty vehicles in the scenario designer. We can have burning ones, destroyed ones and immobilised ones - but something as simple as a parked vehicle with its engine off and the crew absent wasn't deemed useful enough to include. A strange decision if ever there was one. To my mind, all vehicles in the game should come in two parts - vehicle and crew. When you buy the vehicle, the crew can be in the vehicle, not in the vehicle but present on the map, or absent altogether. A "bail" option in the editor would go a long way to achieving this, as we could make the crew into a non-arriving reinforcement.

Do you think if we whine long and hard enough BFT would spare a tiny proportion of their resources into putting out a Syrian army truck in a future patch???

Yes I do, it wouldn't be that hard to do, it's just a truck, and Steve et. all have proven responsive to fair and reasonable requests by people who have a positive and contributory attitude. Considering that Paper Tiger has both a positive attitude and has contributed immensely to this community and the enjoyment of the game, and considering that as a prolific campaign and scenario designer, he has good reason for asking for a regular truck to be added, I would say that there is quite a good chance his request might be at least considered. I would also humbly suggest that people like Paper Tiger should be treated with slightly more respect given their level of contribution to the community of CMSF players, and not be accused of "whining long and hard".

Cheers

We could use US trucks as Syrian ones if only BFC had included an option for empty vehicles in the scenario designer. We can have burning ones, destroyed ones and immobilised ones - but something as simple as a parked vehicle with its engine off and the crew absent wasn't deemed useful enough to include. A strange decision if ever there was one. To my mind, all vehicles in the game should come in two parts - vehicle and crew. When you buy the vehicle, the crew can be in the vehicle, not in the vehicle but present on the map, or absent altogether. A "bail" option in the editor would go a long way to achieving this, as we could make the crew into a non-arriving reinforcement.

Naw. Syrians are always losing their keys. It's a cultural thing.

Wich one? Can you explain why there will be no Russian Army?

Because the Russian Army is getting their whole own Title (CMSF 2). They are way too big and involved for a module. Not to mention, the modules for CMSF 1 revolve around the Syria battle. Russia is not involved in it.