What would you like to see in the British module

The new variant of the SA80A2 with the RIS foreguard, ACOG with holosight on top of it replacing the SUSAT, and the vertical foregrip should defo make an appearance - front line troops in Iraq and the Stan have that now. How about the thermobaric warhead for the Hellfire as an air support option?

I had a play with that this week - no ammo though. :(

Very nice, but I would have preferred the EM2.

Just get real English, Irish and Scottish men, soldiers, preferably, to do the voices just using their natural way of saying things. Just the same as we expect Germans to do all the German voices in CMII: WWII. :) Good authentic voices are a huge plus in a realistic wargame like this. :)

Just get real English, Irish and Scottish men, soldiers, preferably, to do the voices just using their natural way of saying things. Just the same as we expect Germans to do all the German voices in CMII: WWII. :) Good authentic voices are a huge plus in a realistic wargame like this. :)

I suspect the British voices will be very similar to the ones in CMx1.

I'd also like to see some Red anti-air and better fortifications in addition to the Brits. Newer BTRs would be cool to. I don't know if the Syrians have those, but they don't have T-90's either. So who cares? I'd also like to see Red infantry beefed up a bit (give more of them those nifty RPG 29s!

I suspect playing British vs Americans would be fun as well. You could recreate the battle of Yorktown with tanks!

SAS use Diemaco C6 and C7's instead of M16's, but you'd had to be really anally retentive to point that out.

Wait a minute.....

Instead of the knives, make all slopes passable to them - after all, their idea of a gentle stroll is a walk through the Himalayas! Perhaps make them more difficult to suppress as well, Gurkhas seem to pay scant idea to the concept that incoming fire might actually hurt them...

Agreed, as far as I know it has been withdrawn.

The new variant of the SA80A2 with the RIS foreguard, ACOG with holosight on top of it replacing the SUSAT, and the vertical foregrip should defo make an appearance - front line troops in Iraq and the Stan have that now. How about the thermobaric warhead for the Hellfire as an air support option?

Yes, I only noted last night that they use Canadian built M4s, what did that occur? It WOULD be nice to have them in, if only for the scenario builders.

Re Gurkhas, I take the point, but it would completely destroy play balance. You would have to put in a squad of T1000 Terminators just to break even. :)