The game vs the real thing

MikeyD

Great post.

Yesterday I was moving around the camera and by accident I ended up in the middle of an amtrack and I could see an enormous amount of detail inside the vehicle. These are things that most of the time are hidden to the player. I am in awe to the amount of work the team has made. Kudos.

Agreed! I dont think there is another game company out there that can even compare with battlefront and their ability to get the look and feel right. Maybe Steel Beast, I dont know I've never played it, but most of the games Ive played outside of CMx cant compare. keep up the good work BFC!!!

steve-o

Yeah, the detail is amazing and even moreso in that it does not detract from the fidelity of the ballistics and the rest of the simulation side of things. The vehicle interiors are great. Brass flying out of ejection ports is a bonus. Zooming in tight just keeps getting better.

Regards,

Ken