The next European war

Stalins Organ

Since 1600 or so the REALLY big European wars have had some themes (and before then too, but one has to draw a line somewhere....)-

Would protestantism exist? (30yw & some other smaller ones)

Would France or the Habsburgs be the main force in Europe? (pretty much everything from 1680-1815)

Would Germany dominate (be part of) Europe, or vice versa? (WW1, WW2)

Any takers for the next one being about whether Russia will dominate (be part of) a wider Europe, or vice versa?

Proxy wars have been the wave of the future for over half a century now. War between major powers became just too risky. Of course, it's always possible for some boob to miscalculate. Then a 500 km asteroid might look good by comparison.

Michael

Isn't that the ultimate form of off-shore outsourcing?

I'd like to see the Spaniards take the ball and run with it. They've been real laggards since the *****ular War and Trafalgar. Civil Wars don't count and I think it's high time they got off their arses and became involved in a global conflict.

EDIT: Can you believe that the profanity checker did that to me? The world has truly gone mad.

The current substitute for European wars is the Eurovision Song Contest, channeling all kinds of barbaric impulses. (And it may very well lead to another war, the way it has been going in recent years)...

So you think the next war is about gays? How come, are there any states in Europe, apart from Bayerische Lederhosen Truppen, who would have anything against homosexuality, English public school graduates, Greece or Sweden?

C'mon, things are surely different outside Alabama. :D

Yes. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It was doubtlessly a Freudian slip. Now we know what Affentitten really thinks about when he types.

BTW, just as an experiment: cock and dick.

Hmmm, those passed so I guess we are allowed to use vulgar terms but not clinical ones. Interesting. I'm cool with that.

Michael