*MOD* Javelin Re-texture by M1A1TC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

**BUMP**

I am also in process of making new set of high-res faces for Blue side, just like I did for Red side

Anybody know if M1 finished these? I would love to see this considering his Faces of Syria mods are excellent. Has anybody else modded Blue faces?

No. Looking forward to them though.

btw, slightly off topic, but in researching my Ramadi stuff and looking at company "class photos", I'm struck by how comparatively few African-Americans seem to serve in the Marines since 9/11, at least in front line infantry units -- it looks like about 1 in 10 (less than their proportion of the US population -- 1 in 8). They're vastly outnumbered by Latino- and Asian-Americans, although Corps Infantry is still about 2/3 white Anglo. I haven't studied the Army as closely, so I don't know if the demographics apply there too.

This seems like a major change from the Vietnam era and even the 1980s. Don't know whether this is a reflection of the Corps, changing social norms in the African-American community, or both.