Honch Fall Weiss for PDE

I am now 99% finished my Fall Weiss MOD for the PDE engine. It will not work on WAW and I will no longer support the old WAW Honch MOD.

I have basically transferred my MOD to the PDE engine and the extended PDE map which shows much more of North America. Most of the new US and Canadian resources do not contribute to their MPP production until the defeat of Japan.

I have included all of my scripts including Croatian and Ukrainian SS units, Spanish Blue units, creation of Croatia, annexation of Alsace Lorraine, Axis oil shortages, British Home Guard, Axis surface raiding, US A-Bomb attacks in 1946, US partisans, Free Greek/Polish/Dutch and Belgian units, Allied evacuation from Greece to Crete upon Greek surrender and Free French units in the UK.

As usual, it includes all of the extra major cities and ports, historical OOB, Netherlands and Trans-Jordan as separate countries and the removal of special forces and rockets from force pools. Rockets will arrive on schedule for Germany to represent V-weapons.

I have also added "points of interest" to the map such as Kasserine Pass and Anzio and adjusted the Normandy coast line to allow for better "D-Days".

The default upon UK surrender is transfer of the capital to Halifax.

I am still working on adding in ALL of Africa and then adding Free France as a separate nation with its capital in Libreville if Vichy France IS created. This will also allow addition of Venezuela with its oil convoy to the US and the Panama Canal with transit arrows to the Indian Ocean.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooohoooooo.....cant wait thanx for the update...not to be pushy but....when is the e.t.a?....after playin storm of steel i kept sayin to myself wasn't there a port/city/town there? as allways wish you the best luck and keep up the outstanding work!!!!!

p.s goin to get some visine so my eyes dont bleed this time when i play like 20 hours straight!!!!!!

I am going to post on cmmods right now.

I AM aware that there is a problem with the minor HQ flags. They are showing up on a white background. I have emailed the issue to Hubert.

Also, I am still working on the Axis surface raider and Free French unit scripts so those will be in the next version sometime next week.

Have fun!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss....thanx for the mod bro....wish i had the skill to pull off anything like that...keep up the great work!!!!

any chance your going to do a Honch job on Russkies are comin?anyhoo im losing game time soooo thanx once more for a great mod! I blame you in advance for my lack of sleep/productivity this week...lmao thanx once more.

[ May 23, 2008, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Gdtrfb ]

Next version to be up tomorrow.

Scripts added for Axis surface raiding from Brest, Cherbourg and St. Nazaire.

Changed UK convoy route from Egypt to go through the Med. It makes control of Gibralter, Malta and Cyprus even more important as the lane passes right through the ports on these.

Added script for USSR anexation of Bessarabia.

Further adjustments of Polish, USSR, French and German starting OOB.

Added a couple of USSR cities/towns.

Added ALL historical German and USSR HQs to list of available units.

Added script to increase Greek readiness if Italy blockades the Med.

Added script for Warsaw uprising if Allies or USSR approach Warsaw.

Added script for full US partisans after invasion.

Added script for arrival of Free Polish/Greek unit in Crete if Greece surrendered to Axis.

Added De Gaulle and Free French unit to arrive in UK in 1944.

Decreased war readiness increases for Italy for UK naval activity in Med.

Hello Honch, i really like playing your different mods, i have some suggestions that you could add i you like:

-Ostland Reichskommiseriat Established and Baltic Waffen SS Activated

-Benelux Waffen SS

-Vlassov army

-Reichskommisseriat Kaukasus Established and Kaukasus Waffen SS Activated

-Second Vienna Award granted the northern half of Transylvania to Hungary

-Treaty of Craiova, Dubrudja granted to Bulgaria

Honch congratulations hell of a nice map.

If I may suggest it when you upload the mod in CMMDOS could you name it with a version number. I've seen that the latest update was may 29th, I guess the date changes when you upload a new version, if you were to name your mod with a name and a date everyone would know if the have the latest or not.

This is some thoughts that I think would be useful for all of us who download mods.

Once again congrats your mod looks wonderful.

[ May 29, 2008, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: rjh1971 ]

Honch, love the mod, nice work.

Question: What is the purpose of the "loop" arrows on land? E.g. - "to Sudan" , "to Murmansk", etc. Is there future expansion of the map planned?

Also the map is getting very congested with towns on each new version, not a big deficit to the overall experience but becoming a little much. JMHO, thanks!

I'm a geography buff, I like all of the place names and towns. I much prefer to attack Tula or Anzio rather than tile x,x etc. There is no battle of Kursk, Falaise or Bastogne in the vanilla scenario. I am rather proud of my Kasserine Pass additions and new Normandy coastline. IN a perfect world we would have a larger scale map that I can MOD.

Yes, the map will be expanded, right now those arrows are just for show.