Units falling off porch??

All,

Has anyone else seen this? I noticed this in a PBEM game I am playing. I never told my guys to move but all 4 of them fell off the porch and got promptly killed.

I have saved game files I am hoping I can send to BF. Does anyone know if they accept files to fix problems?

Thx

jonpfl

Originally posted by dima:

Hi !

I am on a beta-test team. Can you email me the savegames demonstrating the problems and I will bring these issues up directly to developers.

My email is 'dimastep at gmail dot com"

Dima

Dima,

I sent my saved game files last night.

Thx

jonpfl

Just to back up Jonp, I have just had the same thing happen to me today, again in a PBEM. An RPG team on the first floor of a building, the rifleman stayed on the first floor and the RPG man fell off the balony and onto the floor below. He is still alive though!!!

I have never seen this in RT which I alomost exclusively play so I should think it is a PBEM issue?

Regards, Darren

I think I've seen it in Wego single player too (in misison #2 of webwing's 'Ghost' campaign). HQ unit ordered in to a building 1st floor with a balcony (to avoid any cultural confusion, 'first floor' here is the first one above the ground floor...). Nothing much happening in their area, so it was a turn or two later that I noticed that they were standing under the balcony in front of the building.

So I order them back up to the balcony. I don't track what they do, but next turn, they are back on the ground outside the building, beneath the balcony again. Wondering if I forgot to give them the order (or hit 'delete' and cancelled it without noticing) I give the order again. Once again, they end up in front of the building.

I've got a save of this around somewhere I think, if another one would be useful.

In fact, just checked the save, and I can watch them run up stairs, on to the balcony, and then they bounce up and down between floor and balcony until they all eventually reach their final positions on the floor.

ALso noteable (if irrelevant) is the fact that 3 of the 6-man HQ squad are carrying AT-4s. They've obviously been scavangeing well.

• 6 months later...

When playing the scenario called "Assault on Ba Bado" with the Marines Module (blue side), I see the problem described above: the men fall from the balconies...

(I think this question has nothing to do with tech support, but I did'nt want to open one more new thread)

When playing the scenario called "Assault on Ba Bado" with the Marines Module (blue side), I see the problem described above: the men fall from the balconies...

(I think this question has nothing to do with tech support, but I did'nt want to open one more new thread)

Do you have any save game files that show the above behaviour? If you do could you email them to me please at my address in my profile.

Cheers fur noo

George

• 2 weeks later...