Work in progress screenshots for enterable building, for add on.

MikoyanPT

• 2 weeks later...

I can see that the infantry in buildings would be a MAJOR programming overhead. (Try doubling the infantry testing routines for instance.) Let alone the graphics implications. (Animations, Animations, Animations.) If we get them. It is by herculian efforts. This game will stand by its merits. Squad tactics would be my priority. If my squad was sitting in a lonesome building on some windswept Russian plain and saw some SU-122's coming up. I would NOT want to be in that building.

Originally posted by BrassEm:

I can see that the infantry in buildings would be a MAJOR programming overhead. (Try doubling the infantry testing routines for instance.) Let alone the graphics implications. (Animations, Animations, Animations.) If we get them. It is by herculian efforts. This game will stand by its merits. Squad tactics would be my priority. If my squad was sitting in a lonesome building on some windswept Russian plain and saw some SU-122's coming up. I would NOT want to be in that building.

Yeah all that said but still being able to site an MG in the window of a farm house is gonna be coolness itself. Also it opens up bunker usage.

However if my vote were heard I'd say hand to hand animations are more important & I'd also like to see gore level upped with things like cadavers flying up in the air if near to an impact during artillery strikes etc

• 3 weeks later...