Aussie BBQ

Sammy_Davis_Jnr

Hey guys and girls

Just wondering how many Aussies are on here.

Maybe we could set up a few teams (clans) for MP.

The theory behind this is playing MP can be frustrating when it comes to ping and of course Time...usually the Europeans and the US are playing when were at work or sleeping.

Hopefully we can get a good network of guys and girls willing to play MP.

Cheers big ears

Ps Kiwis included bro :D

--------------------------------

Sammy ( New south Welshmen ) Davis Junior

maybe...go to a few games...maybe

para..you are a parramatta supporter?

Im a saints supporter...very sad always diapponting.

Im based in sydney obviously...good to see this post getting a response, wasnt quite sure how many of us bludgers there were. :D

---------------------------

Lets get the farken ashes back tongue.gif

"...Hopefully we can get a good network of guys and girls willing to play MP...."

yeah mate, I am sure there are heaps of girls out there, who would love to sit down for a 6 hour historic combat stategy game, just like I would be happy spending 6 hours examining my barbie doll collection, reading hollywood gossip magazines, and talking about "who is dating who" with my girlfriends !

LOL ok fair call on the girls playing 99o/o are guys.....but i do know some girls who play...like you two Franz and MEYER 1944..should i rest my case.

:D

------------------------------

Democracy arose from men's thinking that if they are equal in any respect, they are equal absolutely. – Aristotle

Originally posted by franz:

yeah mate, I am sure there are heaps of girls out there, who would love to sit down for a 6 hour historic combat stategy game, just like I would be happy spending 6 hours examining my barbie doll collection, reading hollywood gossip magazines, and talking about "who is dating who" with my girlfriends !

You never met Kitty then, did you. ;)

Geez you are a Queenslander...The BIG Prawn is in Ballina..which is in NSW. tongue.gif

NOT Queensland.

hmmmmmm

maybe it is true they say about you Cane toads.

:D

-----------------------------------

An old lady walks into a cafeteria for lunch. The guy behind the counter asks her what she wants. She asks for a hamburger. The counter man grabs some ground beef and squeezes it underneath his armpit to make a patty and starts frying it up.

"That's disgusting!" the old lady gasps to the woman in line behind her.

"Yeah," says the woman behind her, "but you should see how he makes the donuts."

Originally posted by Sammy_Davis_Jnr:

maybe...go to a few games...maybe

para..you are a parramatta supporter?

Im a saints supporter...very sad always diapponting.

Im based in sydney obviously...good to see this post getting a response, wasnt quite sure how many of us bludgers there were. :D

---------------------------

Lets get the farken ashes back tongue.gif

Sort of, i'm from the uk and the great Peter Sterling played for my team(HULL FC)in the 80's. So i will be shouting for Lions over the Aussies& Kiwis