THE SAME Sabot

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by RCMP:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Arsenal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

nb: I dont know what Sabot has done to justify getting banned when ppl like arsenal with their sig line arent. if sabot was to be banned, ppl with such sig material should be banned hundred times over.

It's a joke you uptight git, get over it. </font>

Originally posted by Sigrun:

Get your facts straight (read the entire thread, properly), I'm not the instigator here.

No, you were whining about being treated poorly in the CMBB forum and I rightly pointed out that you had nothing to complain about since you invited abuse by posting material that wasn't factual and not providing any real support for your wild claims. Just as you're doing now. *shrug*

The broad majority of the Waffen-SS personnel were highly motivated, fit, brave young men with something worthy to fight for...the destruction of communism. Hey, that's something we were aiming for over the last few decades too, fancy that!

Ah Heinrich Himmler a glorious leader figure plus exemplary field commander and fit athletic brave man glistining with sweat and spittle - Fought selflessly to sacrifice himself by fruitless surrender to the allies but betrayed like Hitler by those he fought for, those thankless Germans who couldn't make the effort - Such a shame he went off Beachy Head as Eastbourne Liberal Democrats are so whishy washy in their policies to ethnic minorities, learning difficulties and homosexuals.

himmler9.jpg

I did not start the slagging off, I simply responded to it with teeth.

Get your facts straight (read the entire thread, properly), I'm not the instigator here.

Hah! If you stand on top of a hill during a thunderstorm, in a copper bathtub waving an iron rod with one hand and holding a treatise on atheism in the other whilst screaming "All gods are bastards" one does NOT get to complain about getting hit by lightning.

People tried arguing with you but you failed to respond to any factual challenge that was made. Instead you retreated into prejudice and bizarre logic instead.

You are wrong and have been shown to be wrong. Please do yourself a favour and reconsider your position, you aren't doing yourself a favour continuing this lost battle.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigrun (on page 9):

And "lipped off" the owner? Excuse me? I responded to his gratuitous abuse, insults and petty threats.

Cowards never do like a taste of their own medicine.

And this to Steve, he hasn't even seen Madmatt in action yet. I can't wait! </font>

OK, I go off to dinner and find things really got, uhm, interesting.

Sigrun made claims that many people found outrageous, offensive, and most likely politically motivated. When called to defend these views he dodged of debating the points he himself raised. Regardless of the mud slinging, that fact is unavoidable. As for the mud slinging... hey, if you take a strong and unpopular position, complete with insults, yeah... expect to get slammed. But I think the record is quite clear. Nearly every single one of Sigrun's posts contain almost nothing BUT abuse towards others. No addressing of facts at all. At least the people calling him for what he is still managed to debate facts.

In short, Sigrun is at best a Troll. That is a behavioral issue that has nothing to do with his political beliefs. Since being a Troll is not allowed, he's out of here.

Also out of here for 30 days is Panzerjäger653. Yeah, I know Sigrun's type can be especially infuriating (that's what Trolls do), and made even worse by his political views, but that does not excuse your language. If I thought you would have behaved like this on your own without Sigrun I'd ban you for good, so I have already made allowances for the conditions. It is your responsibility to email me in 30 days to remind me to let you back in, simply because I don't even know what day it is not to mention what day 30 days form now will be :D

I am also putting out a warning to the rest of you guys. By and large I think you restrained yourself quite admirably. But 12 pages of BS for this one guy (oh, and loonytoons Sabot too, let's not forget) seems to be more attention than he deserved.

Now let's not have anybody be stupid enough to start up a continuation of this locked thread. I won't be amused.

Steve