TOW DEMO: The Obligatory - First Impressions Thread

Manx

I'm slowly getting fed up with the BFC boys! What have they EVER done for us?!

I mean, besides the Combat Mission beta demo, the gold demo, the demos for CMBB and CMAK, Down in Flames, Strategic Command I and II, T-72, Dangerous Waters, Drop Team, Tac Ops and the relase of 1848 for free, have they EVER done ANYTHING for us?

:mad:

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

I mean, besides the Combat Mission beta demo, the gold demo, the demos for CMBB and CMAK, Down in Flames, Strategic Command I and II, T-72, Dangerous Waters, Drop Team, Tac Ops and the relase of 1848 for free, have they EVER done ANYTHING for us?

Well? It's been 4 minutes already and no answer!! What's up with these guys! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Manx:

I was here first, and i therefore found "The People's First Impressions Thread Party". Go make your own First Impressions thread if you must. See if i care. As ParaBellum said: Splitter!

Right. Good idea. And I will start a PFITPPAC.

That should about do it.

[ September 05, 2006, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: gunnersman ]

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Yeah, okay. We'll give them that. But where are they now when we need em. Eh?