Mac too?

bigweez

Search. But since you're a bigweez, I'll just tell you straight. Congress has passed a law the limits the total number of Mac games on the market to 10 at any given time. When one is retired another can take its place. So right now there is no Mac version. Maybe in 2009.

Originally posted by RMC:

Search. But since you're a bigweez, I'll just tell you straight. Congress has passed a law the limits the total number of Mac games on the market to 10 at any given time. When one is retired another can take its place. So right now there is no Mac version. Maybe in 2009.

That's actually one of the best Mac-bashings I've ever heard. I'm gonna remember it for future reference ;)

The best answer at the moment is: "probably not". But we're looking at options to have it ported via a third party. Unfortunately most such third parties (and there is a surprisngly large amount) seem to be VERY busy these days.

So, if you're a third party specialized into porting PC games to Mac, please contact me at martin@battlefront. smile.gif

Martin

Originally posted by RMC:

Bad news - Barbie's Fashion Wardrobe Design Contest just renewed its contract; make that 3rd quarter 2010. But on the bright side, the latest patch allows for all the evening gowns to be modded 27 new shades of pink. Should keep Mac users busy til then.

• 2 weeks later...

So no support for that CLASSIC rotten exec anymore: I'd been made to believe they have patched my OS after so many years, and there are also rumors about how easy is to use the UNIVERSAL BINARY hack...

:D

No really, am I supposed to finally buy that junk called MS/PC to play this GREAT game??? I'm concerned about contaminating my desktop, you know...

tongue.gif