==) FAQ (== How to Take a Screenshot and Other CM Goodness

Guest Panzer Boxb

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

a wink, a nudge, and a say no more. So, your wife...she likes sport? She's a real...

<hr></blockquote>

.... lurker ....

-Mike Z.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Splinty:

...wearing multicoloured wigs...

...meanwhile, back at the ranch...I was running with my machine gun while struggling to incorporate my flamethrower into a squad. I wondered if that would be gamey or realistic. I hugged the edges of the cheetos bag and did a gamey bag rush at the end because we all know that its much more fun to....

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Splinty:

...wearing multicoloured wigs...

...meanwhile, back at the ranch...I was running with my machine gun while struggling to incorporate my flamethrower into a squad. I wondered if that would be gamey or realistic. I hugged the edges of the cheetos bag and did a gamey bag rush at the end because we all know that its much more fun to....</font>

Originally posted by russellmz:

...inhale cheetos than eat them. (did you know cheese puffs are compressed corn meal that is squeezed through small holes? and the pressure is so great that the water boils and it puffs out like a popcorn kernal? that is cool, thought...

....However, the cheetos most enjoyed are those that are inserted up.....

(No I didn't know that. Somehow, though, my life now feels much more complete with this knowledge. How can I ever thank you?)

Mace

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

..did propose a hardship on those that actualy would make the trip back to Pitt to try and catch a game. Lucky those in the south found this substance called grass and brought this invention back to Pittsburgh to grace its new stadium. While the players in Philly are left to play on a crapy surface made of...

Originally posted by Lorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

..did propose a hardship on those that actualy would make the trip back to Pitt to try and catch a game. Lucky those in the south found this substance called grass and brought this invention back to Pittsburgh to grace its new stadium. While the players in Philly are left to play on a crapy surface made of...</font>
...entrails of Steeler fans who gave their lives so that their team might lose badly to the Patriots in a silly...