I've become so desperate waiting for CMC that I...

Unless you're sure it's the game of your dreams, never buy before you read the reviews, or at least play the demo.

So many people are getting mad at battlefront for TOW because it's a new style of game for the company. But if you were dumb enough to preorder that's your problem. TOW is a game some people will like and it's a game others won't. I don't have any problems with the game, but after playing the demo, I said this isn't for me. It's not a bad game, it's just not for everyone. Blame yourselves not Battlefront for preordering.

Battlefront is not really to blame, they saw potential in the game, thought they could fix it, and uhm, it did not fully turn out as expected I think. Some people will definitely love it, so good job on that part, it's more rts than a sim, that's all. I just like to think that my money spend on this game will be put on the "CMC investment account".

Years ago I was into that game and still have it on the hard drive. I had two of the mega campaigns - the north africa one and the russian front one. I had an occasional problem with it locking up and learned to keep two saves so there would always be one to go back to if I had a problem. It's still a great game to me. Just hope that CMC will be out before I go to the Old Soldier Home!

• 1 month later...