Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. Do any of you lot have any questions you'd like your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to ask?

Yeah, Dorosh seems to be kind of cranky lately. Ask him if there's any deep, deep, possibly debilitating and emotionally embarrassing problems he's going through that he'd like to tell us all about.

I'm talking about intricately detailed problems that have had a devastating effect on his entire psyche and force him to question his own existence on a daily, if not moment to moment basis.

I'll go make popcorn. </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

p.s. Do any of you lot have any questions you'd like your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to ask?

Yeah, Dorosh seems to be kind of cranky lately. Ask him if there's any deep, deep, possibly debilitating and emotionally embarrassing problems he's going through that he'd like to tell us all about.

I'm talking about intricately detailed problems that have had a devastating effect on his entire psyche and force him to question his own existence on a daily, if not moment to moment basis.

I'll go make popcorn. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

So how much do I pay for you to NOT broadcast that....

I'm finished...

I'm saddened lads ... saddened and, I must be honest, humbled as well.

I recall that Tim Russert of Meet the Press, renowned as a great and tough interviewer, once had David Duke, the former KKK leader, on one Sunday.

Doubtless Tim thought as I did, that this would be EASY. Doubtless he thought that he would shred his subject within moments and leave him lying in a crumpled heap on the floor.

But Duke had studied Russert and came off relatively unscathed ... I can only assume that Grog Dorosh did the same.

I was unable to pry an admission from him that my using Canadian troops was the only reason I lost so many CM games.

I tried ...

Joe

Joe, you know my policy. After I fluked out in that game with Berli, I could never find it in me to do the honourable thing by offering him a rematch. I think you know where that puts you as far as a second shot at it goes...not that there's any great fear you might stick a crowbar in your wallet in order to try...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo's question is, as usual, stupid and I'll not stoop to ... uh ... stupid ... well, you know.

Besides he should be busy doing something worthwhile that can be used on the podcast rather than wasting his time sounding out the words here.

Joe

My question was not stupid! I was hoping it would provide you with he opportunity to use your carefully honed interviewing skills to unmask Dorosh and show him as the whipped puppy we all suspect that he truly is!!!

But I forgot just how inciteful your interviewing prowess truly is.

Shaw: "So... how did you come up with the name Seanachai?

Me: (WTF...?)

Shaw: "Wait... you're not Seanachai...

Ah, no foolin! What was your first clue, Joe? That you had been calling me Sir Boo Radley for the entire interview???

So what tough, hard hitting questions did you ask Dorosh?

What his favorite color was? Did he have any pet peeves? DOES HE LIKE SOUP?!?!?!?

You are a sad, sad man.

I was hoping it would provide you with he opportunity to use your carefully honed interviewing skills to unmask Dorosh and show him as the whipped puppy we all suspect that he truly is!!!

What? You expecting probing 60 minutes type questions?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I was hoping it would provide you with he opportunity to use your carefully honed interviewing skills to unmask Dorosh and show him as the whipped puppy we all suspect that he truly is!!!

What? You expecting probing 60 minutes type questions? </font>

Probing?

Yah.

It's Sunday and I'm getting into work mode for tomorrow, when I get to shaft Mr & Mrs Citizen.

They won't be sitting down for a week once we get done with them (mainly because we would have taken their chairs in lieu of, or in addition to, their tax payments)

I survived yet another gem show without seriously hurting myself (Although I did drop a 4'x16' masonite mural on a coworker). But it doesn't really matter.

The Browns won their second game of the season, although they probably shouldn't have.

But it fills me with ennui.

I have tomorrow off. Yet it leaves me ambivalent.

Why?

Because my emotions are filled to overflowing with the fact that after three and a half months, I finally got a turn from Shaw.

Of course I don't remember any battle plans I might have had (If any) and when I opened the file, I didn't even remember which fecking SIDE I was on... but it's enough to just have the turn.

I plan on sitting on the return file until sometime after Easter.

Hey Mace I remembered you told me awhile back that your best friend was Muslim. I found a T-shirt he might enjoy.

tshirt_bom.jpg

E-mail me if you think he may like to order one, maybe one for yourself as well? Maybe he could hook you up with some virgins eh?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Spent the weekend getting the deer stuff together.

Anybody seen my drag rope?

No, I'm betting Shari has cut it up and is using it on the drapes.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's true that I don't have your inate sense of color and fabric ... and I'm wearing last year's shoes ... well, SOME year's shoes anyway.

Joe

What does this have to do with using the word "drapes" for "draperies"?

And it you're talking about sense of color and fabric, I thought you had the largest collection of polyester pastel leisure suits in Utah.

(And that's saying something!)

Originally posted by Abbott:

Hey Mace I remembered you told me awhile back that your best friend was Muslim. I found a T-shirt he might enjoy.

Thanks Billy-bob Bob Bill thingy,

Now give me your address and I'll send my muslim friend around so you can both get a bang out it.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

All hail the mighty tactical superbnessosity of your old Unca Stukey!

The 'sitting down' forces of the lily wristed paper towel folder known as Bauhaus have surrendered prematurely to the tune of 80-20 in a thinly contested battle.

An infantry only attack cut through the russkie defenses, bravely ignoring the fire of 2 KV1's and secured the flags with only minor casualties.

W00T!

Originally posted by Stuka:

The 'sitting down' forces of the lily wristed paper towel folder known as Bauhaus have surrendered prematurely to the tune of 80-20 in a thinly contested battle.

HA! My Liege can beat the crap out of your liege.

THthhbbbttt!