Is the CMSF forum the new political opinion forum?

Actually I don't agree with your original premise: That this forum as turned "Political". Like most of you I'm just salivating and searching the forum...for hints, notice of early release...God knows what...And this means I've read most of the post. I did see the Merc thread, read the first few threads, saw where it was going and went elsewhere. When Chad started to use it repeatedly as an example of politics I went back and read the entire thread. Seems more like a heated debate about definitions of mercenary and military code of honor. Other than that I would be hard pressed to find any current threads taking a political view (right vs left) on this forum. Nope...just a lot of grown men who are counting the hours until they get to play THE Game....

Yep, the merc tread is small potatoes.

The new inflamed political tread has moved to the "Me and my M14".

We can see Sergei there actively working has a firestarter. :D

It is looking very promising, i am realy curious about were the discussion is going there.

Just passing the hours... tongue.gif

Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

No no no, I'm just putting out a bonfire with gasoline.

I love how people who post complaints about how 'politics' is ruining the board can blythely insert the line "arguments about... how evil Americans are." Yeh, that's not at all a politically biased slander. I guess its only politically offensive if its your oxe being gored.

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

No no no, I'm just putting out a bonfire with gasoline. </font>

I ADMIT NOTHING.

You'll have to prove these allegations of bovine cruelty.

AND ANOTHER THING, what kind of spelling grog does not point out gore spelt goar? Or passed spelt past? Or spelt spelled spelt for that matter?

INFACT, i would say you are not even truely a spelling grog, but simply trying to disrupt a pointless thread.

YES POINTLESS, i say it is pointless, and i stand by that.

If you are offended by certian political discussions and the thoughts and views expressed therein, well i suggest you are too easily offended. Political statements expressed by annonmous strangers should not be taken seriously enough to offend.

GOOD NIGHT.