Download question

I've done a little searching but here is why not to roast me. I get to have a colonoscopy tomorrow morn (thurs) and then a big tumor that we just found last Friday taken out of my gut on Fri.

If each copy can run on two machines I would be safe downloading it to a laptop in the hospital and then I can run it on my computer when I get home? The laptop has AMD duo 2 gig I believe with a GeForce Go 6150. Is it going to run on that? They are telling me maybe 5 days in the hospital. Good luck to Battlefront with CMSF and wish me luck with that tumor thing.

Gosh, good luck with that tumor thing!

You can safely download to the laptop and then, once you're done there, simply unlicense the copy on the laptop. This will free up that activation, so you will still have two activations to use at home. eLicense is a "mobile" digital rights management systems which is not tied to a single computer.

Martin

Well I don't really expect to come to and start downloading so I can play but if I'm going to end up there for 5 days I might feel like it after a while.

Does anyone know if I can run it on my (wife's) laptop? I've already told her I would like to borrow it while I am there to watch movies.

Hey Rick, Glad to see a fellow Fast Attack Submariner playing ground pounder... smile.gif I was on the USS Sunfish SSN649 and the USS Phoenix SSN702 with a little USS Hunley AS-31 shoved in between for good measure.

I have a AMD Dual Core Laptop with NVidia 7600 Go on board that I plan to run CM:SF, I'll let ya know how it runs..

Best of luck with your surgery and have a speedy recovery...

Vern