Shaking the Peng Challenge Thread, Boss

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Anyone want to play a PBEM with me? Send a set up file...CMAK or CMBB. QB or scenario....any side.

Or, instead of starting a new game, you could always finish our game!

Unless you want to start a new game because you think there might be a chance of you winning for a change.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn re-sent, you horrid little man.

Oh for Gawd's sake man show a little gumption.

Do what I did ... just STOP PLAYING him.

Just remind yourself that trading turns with him, regardless of the outcome, is like ... well ... continuing to shake hands with someone who has a hideous skin disorder. YOUR skin will never clear up if you keep doing it ... shaking hands that is ... it probably won't clear up if you keep DOING IT either but that's another issue entirely.

And trust me, you won't hurt his feelings ... he's not really bright enough to figure it out. I've been telling him for months now that he OWES ME a turn ... so he keeps re-sending it ... I must have ten copies of the freaking thing.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Just remind yourself that trading turns with him, regardless of the outcome, is like ... well ... continuing to shake hands with someone who has a hideous skin disorder. YOUR skin will never clear up if you keep doing it ... shaking hands that is ... it probably won't clear up if you keep DOING IT either but that's another issue entirely.

Joe

I met a salesman through work about a year or so back and he raised his arm to shake my hand and he didn't even have a hand for me to shake. I wasn't sure what the proper grip on a forearm stub should be when meeting someone for the first time so I felt a little awkward.

By the way, he had a left hand but apparently he would rather engage in a firm stump shake than a firm hand shake. *shrug*

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Anyone want to play a PBEM with me? Send a set up file...CMAK or CMBB. QB or scenario....any side.

</font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font>

Turn re-sent, you horrid little man.

Oh for Gawd's sake man show a little gumption.

Do what I did ... just STOP PLAYING him.

And trust me, you won't hurt his feelings ... he's not really bright enough to figure it out. I've been telling him for months now that he OWES ME a turn ... so he keeps re-sending it ... I must have ten copies of the freaking thing.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

I met a salesman through work about a year or so back and he raised his arm to shake my hand and he didn't even have a hand for me to shake. I wasn't sure what the proper grip on a forearm stub should be when meeting someone for the first time so I felt a little awkward.

By the way, he had a left hand but apparently he would rather engage in a firm stump shake than a firm hand shake. *shrug*

Maybe he was just happy to see you?

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font>

Notice all of these Australians coming out of the woodwork blaming ME! I have not received turns from (In Alphabetical order):

Mace, Noba, Speedy

Much better. If there's one thing worse than playing Boo Radley it's playing Australians.

Sure you'll get the same turn several times but eventually that "down under" short term memory mutation will kick in and they'll forget they even know you let alone that they were playing you.

Joe

Notice all of these Australians coming out of the woodwork blaming ME! I have not received turns from (In Alphabetical order):

Mace, Noba, Speedy

Much better. If there's one thing worse than playing Boo Radley it's playing Australians.

Joe </font>

Mace, Noba, Speedy

Hey don't drag me into this!

I never said a word. Not one word of complaint. None. Especially as I've owed you a turn for what, about 3 months now?

Why would I bring that sort of attention to myself?

However I could send you a CMSF setup but, that's right, you don't have it yet!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Mace, Noba, Speedy

Sure you'll get the same turn several times but eventually that "down under" short term memory mutation will kick in and they'll forget they even know you let alone that they were playing you.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I, too, am Spartacus!

Really, well very good then. Look lads we've another Spartacus, never can have too many Spartacuses ... Spartacii?

No matter, ONE of them is bound to be the real thing. Causing a bit of wood shortage but no shirking say I.

So ... let's see ... yes, space #43 should do nicely ... now, who's got the nails?

Joe