I have gone over to the Peng challenge side

stikkypixie I'm getting the same messages from you that I get from that other dingbat, Noba . Your Yahoo account is thinking my emails are spam. While that may be true in some form, I faithfully send back my turns promtly, your third world ISP is causing the issue. Please fix or do somefink, or move back to Belgium.

Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:34:38 -0400 (EDT)

Temporary error from SMTP partner: smtp;421 Message temporarily deferred - 4.16.51. Please refer to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-06.html

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

stikkypixie I'm getting the same messages from you that I get from that other dingbat, Noba . Your Yahoo account is thinking my emails are spam. While that may be true in some form, I faithfully send back my turns promtly, your third world ISP is causing the issue. Please fix or do somefink, or move back to Belgium.

Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:34:38 -0400 (EDT)

Temporary error from SMTP partner: smtp;421 Message temporarily deferred - 4.16.51. Please refer to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-06.html

I would just like to remind you that Yahoo! is an American company. There is nothing wrong with my ISP and there's probably nothing wrong with Noba's ISP, what of course cannot be said about him.

So I suggest you start a law suit or something to get things fixed; after all it's the only patriotic thing to do.

There are no truly American companies anymore....everything here is half owned by foreigners. Sort of like selling parts of the Appian Way to the Visigoths in order to get cash to build new bath houses.

I don't know how to improve the situation, I don't have it with Yahoo anywhere else. Could it be your spam filters?

There are no truly American companies anymore....everything here is half owned by foreigners. Sort of like selling parts of the Appian Way to the Visigoths in order to get cash to build new bath houses.

I don't know how to improve the situation, I don't have it with Yahoo anywhere else. Could it be your spam filters?

Are they zipping the files, like we do?

Have them zip the files and then zip their yaps shut. Have them zip their yaps shut and then have them do the "Chicken Dance".

Then tell them to go play in traffic.

See if that doesn't help.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Have them zip the files and then zip their yaps shut. Have them zip their yaps shut and then have them do the "Chicken Dance".

See if that doesn't help. </font>

Yes, my precious Boo , oh wise and benevolent former liege, I do zip the files. This is a recent problem with stikkypixie . I suspect it has something to do with Swedish Fish, but I can't be certain. Do they have Swedish Fish in Australia, O Wise One?

Yes, but for some odd reason, they call them "dingoes" down there, lord only knows why.

Possibly the inbreeding. Not of the dingoes... they're free range.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

I hate Noba.

I owe Noba a setup, but I am making him wait for it.

Not long now and he will start begging. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Send your files to the hotmail account. Maybe Bill got something right this time.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

I hate Noba.

I owe Noba a setup, but I am making him wait for it.

Not long now and he will start begging. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Noba your constant bleating for attention grows old. You want a setup? here's a setup for you ... "Why did the chicken cross the road" ... try not to blow it.

Joe

That's not a setup. As to the answer.. I'll get back to you.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Noba your constant bleating for attention grows old. You want a setup? here's a setup for you ... "Why did the chicken cross the road" ... try not to blow it.

Joe

That's not a setup. As to the answer.. I'll get back to you.

Noba. </font>