Do U need 2P?

QBG is putting finishing touches on it's second installment of our Two Player Scen designed for PBEM TCP and Hotseat play. They'll play single, too...it's just we use a limited number of plans.

There are a good number of Med, Small,& Tiny match ups and, we think, interesting force mixes. You'll be able to play UnCom as well as Syrian/US Armor, Mech, and Inf. We expect release no later than Friday 10/12

[ October 10, 2007, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: MarkEzra ]

Originally posted by C'Rogers:

I find this amusing in relation to the thread on CMC from awhile back how single player was not necessary.

Single player not necessary? Why/how would that be? Aren't single player's far more prevalent? When I check the number of DL of QBG's standard Quick Battle maps...any of them dwarf these 2P products. It's not that I actually care...I play both with equal relish (and mustard!).

Single player not necessary? Why/how would that be? Aren't single player's far more prevalent?
Without a doubt, however it a perception issue. On the CMC boards many of the players had always played two player, and thus always talked to people who only played two player. Thus it seems like the whole world played like them.