Peng Challenges Joe Shaw to Present the Next Podcast!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You've been reading JK's posts on the GF again haven't you ...

Not when I can avoid it.

:rolleyes:

You, on the other hand, I expect read them avidly for material to steal and post on that blog of yours. You know, the one where you use the pseudonym "Mother's Little Helper"? Christ, Joe, I don't know how you manage to look at yourself in the mirror. You do form an image in a mirror, don't you? I can easily imagine that you don't...

Michael

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You've been reading JK's posts on the GF again haven't you ...

Not when I can avoid it.

:rolleyes:

You, on the other hand, I expect read them avidly for material to steal and post on that blog of yours. You know, the one where you use the pseudonym "Mother's Little Helper"? Christ, Joe, I don't know how you manage to look at yourself in the mirror. You do form an image in a mirror, don't you? I can easily imagine that you don't...

Michael </font>

...under the influence of copier toner....you don't mainline it, just put a pinch between your cheek and gums.

So saith the Voice of Experience.

Michael </font>

Stoat! Where's my turn, you puberty challenged fawn's arse?!?!?

In other news, I am whomping Shaw's butt big time while watching his troops advance in reverse.

Peng is causing huge amounts of bile to erupt from me at the callous way his popguns are treating my armor. (ie like a baby treats a diaper).

OGSF and I are duking out with ACs in a sandstorm. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Marm-Herrs suck canal water through a straw.

Sir Sir 37mm and I are playing hide and seek in the forest. Well, I'm playing hide and seek in the forest. He's probably playing squat tag in the asparagus patch.

Gamey Lars and his gamey Tiger and gamey HTs and gamey hidden troops on top of their gamey hill surrounded by a gamey huge open space have gamily forced me to request a cease fire because of his incessant gaminess.

Shandorf must have recently watched The Sound of Music because he's got me marching through huge hills trying to find him.

Whenver Moriarty can be bothered to send a file he kills more of my guys. It's just not fair.

I think that's everyone...

Michael ... MERE Other Recognized . . . Knight of the CessPool. . . Knight of the CessPool . . . Seniour Knight of the CessPool . . . Seniour Seniour Knight of the CessPool . . . Knight Champion of the M.B.T., the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and the Founder of the Shavian House . . . CessPool Drain Commissioner. . . Michael

Your addiction to UBB Codeâ„¢ is vaguely disturbing.

Steve

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Gamey Lars and his gamey Tiger and gamey HTs and gamey hidden troops on top of their gamey hill surrounded by a gamey huge open space have gamily forced me to request a cease fire because of his incessant gaminess.

Refer to second sig below...

In other words... quit yer whining :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ellros:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Refer to second sig below...

In other words... quit yer whining </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

We find YOU vaugely disturbing.

Joe </font>

"I know you are but what am I?" is not a reply appropriate to one of your sta. . .

Oh, never mind.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

We find YOU vaugely disturbing.

Joe </font>

"I know you are but what am I?" is not a reply appropriate to one of your sta. . .

Oh, never mind.

Steve </font>

While you guys are at work I thought I would let you know where I have been spending quite a bit of time lately. It is tough but somebody has to do it…

wik.JPG

Just before sundown looking across the Davis arm of Wickiup Reservoir’s 10,000 acres. We had a very long winter this year with a tremendous amount of snowfall. The lake has opened late and the water is still very high. The Rainbow and Brown trout that have moved into the shallow water here are looking for food and the little bit of warmth the shallower water can provide.

wik_2.JPG

High water from the spring runoff, in another month I will be walking on dry ground where you can see that Ponderosa Pine still in the water. It will be later in the year then usual but the Largemouth Bass will be moving into the Davis channel to spawn as the high water recedes.

And I see it all from a small forest clearing near the sparkling shoreline where I park my snuggery Moto Home...

motohome.jpg

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

And I see it all from a small forest clearing near the sparkling shoreline where I park my snuggery Moto Home...

motohome.jpg

I suppose you'll go first class and fancy for your funeral:

redneck_hearse.jpg

Steve

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

wik_2.JPG

I really love how the water level is slanted. Is this that place in Oregon where everything is off-kilter? How many cans of Old Slug Bait had you had when you took that pic?

High water from the spring runoff, in another month I will be walking on dry ground where you can see that Ponderosa Pine still in the water.
You mean you can't just walk out on the water now? I'm disappointed in you, Red. I thought you was the All-American, backbone of the nation, can-do type.

Michael

How many cans of Old Slug Bait had you had when you took that pic?

Heh, I took that picture while fly-casting, water skiing and snorkeling.

I thought you was the All-American, backbone of the nation, can-do type.
Yeah and I hope some of you milksop Hippie types choke on your Tofu. If you still have enough teeth left to eat anything that doesn’t come out of a blender that is. That way there can be more of us corn-fed Budweiser drinking red necks to make this world a better place for all mankind.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I suppose you'll go first class and fancy for your funeral:

redneck_hearse.jpg

Steve

YOOooo’s that’s a beaut! I bet ya caain’t weight to get ‘er into the mud!

Now that is goin out styiiling Steve ! Hell if I was driving that rig come a Friday I would even put on a clean shirt! Be fun to get a couple chicks and an ice chest in the back that beauty, be goods for the ole welcome wagon (ya knows what I mean) Welcome back. How is the new Law firm working out for ya? Youse isn’t roibbed any widers have ya? Anybody shot at ya yet?