Peng Challenges Joe Shaw to Present the Next Podcast!

Bananarama! Do be sodding off right now, if you be an SSN!

Day-O! Location and E-mail address in your profile at all times so that major mocking can occur!

Winchester Cathedral! Challenge SOMEONE to ANYTHING, but only challenge those of your lowly station, i.e. fungi and worms.

Let's Take the Skinheads Bowling! Never, EVER say anything cross or rude to the sweet Ladies of the Pool or ye shall be thwacked soundly!!!

Rubber Ducky! Only OGSF can make with the horrendous dialects and that's only because we can't stop him!

I Left My Harp In Sam Clam's Disco! Sound off as if you have a pair, but not about YOUR pair. We only have one microbiologist on staff and he's already up to his ears in gnat's nasties!

Ballad of the Spring Hill Mine Disaster! Thank you for playing and please let the door hit you on the arse on your way out!!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought "Winchester Cathedral" was a pretty nice song.

BTW, that was a pretty nice set of rules. I especially liked the part about the microbiologist.

You still suck as a human being though. Isn't it time you came clean and 'fessed up to your true identity: Donald Duck?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I always thought "Winchester Cathedral" was a pretty nice song.

Gee, that's a nice story, Grandpa. Tell us another.

BTW, that was a pretty nice set of rules. I especially liked the part about the microbiologist.

Please... I'll blush.

You still suck as a human being though. Isn't it time you came clean and 'fessed up to your true identity: Donald Duck?

Donald Duck? That's the best you can come up with???

Goooood Grief! What? Were you typing madly and suddenly every muscle locked up while you vainly strove for the first funny name you could think of, and then your arms and legs flailed not unlike unattended fire hoses as you were struck with an epiphany, and that epiphany was DONALD DUCK???

Michael

Get some rest.

Home at last. 2,200 miles in a Honda Civic and my ass still hurts a day later.

You guys sure that last banned chump isn't from Illinois? I mean, the landscape around Central Illinois fits his personality to a "t".

Flat, brown, and dirty, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

If he isn't, I think we should force him to move there. The place makes Kentucky seem sophisticated.

In fact, I think from here on forward we should replace Coventry with Central Illinois.

Originally posted by stoat:

It's not too bad in the river valley. I do understand quite well what you mean, though.

Serves you right for naming your town after a frog city, in fact the state name is French too...nez pas?

New York is the same way, as you travel northward the names are frog inspired, and to think they were once our friends.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

It's not too bad in the river valley. I do understand quite well what you mean, though.

Serves you right for naming your town after a frog city, in fact the state name is French too...nez pas?

New York is the same way, as you travel northward the names are frog inspired, and to think they were once our friends. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

New York is the same way, as you travel northward the names are frog inspired, and to think they were once our friends. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

There is also a large Scandinavian influence 'round these parts.

God, that's horrible. Frogs on one side, Scandies on the other. Why don't you and your family pull up stakes and move to a more interesting locale? Chattanooga, say. Or even East Orange. No, forget I said that. I don't hate you that bad. Yet.

Michael

The New Peng Challenge Thread Podcast Is Here

Well ... actually it's HERE , but I meant that it's arrived so I said ...

Never mind ...

The Peng Challenge Thread Podcast #3 featuring Seanachai and audio mail is available for your listening pleasure.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack!

Thank you. I'm sure we found that most enlightening. Care for a breadcrumb?

Michael