Peng Challenges all Other Threads to Fisticuffs on Boxing Day

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Thankfully, the forum had someone with the foresight of Abbott . It was on November 18, 2002 that he started the now infamous thread in question calling it "MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle." His first post read as follows:

Your welcome! </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

Why would I want to end it you maggot? It's a mother beautiful thread!

<big>BURN</big> the heretic.

Bring in the stenographers for the kangaroo court! </font>

You, Boo, are challenged. I have a gift for stating the obvious, but you obviously have missed the state of your own challengednessesses.

I will pepper your challenged head with rifle fire. I will grenade your challenged backside from one side to t'other. I will blast you into tiny challenged bits. I will roast you to crisply challenged ash. I will drum into that microencephalitic tympani you call a "head" so great a drubbing, that even through the dim mists of your grasping for "de bait," you will finally gain the intimate understanding that you, <small>sir</small>, are challenged.

I challenge you, personally, to add to the weight of your being challenged by the whole rest of the world.

Piss orf and die.

Oh, Leeeeeo...

I must admit, I have missed beating you senseless in CM. I've missed watching your poor, ill-managed troops scurrying around on the battlefield, bereft of hope and any chance of victory, as my artillery rains down upon them in a macabre shower of death.

It... it brought me so much joy!

Come into my arms, you beamish boy!

Send me a set up. Attack, defend, meeting engagement, it matters not.

Why would I want to end it you maggot? It's a mother beautiful thread!

<big>BURN</big> the heretic.

Bring in the stenographers for the kangaroo court! </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

Phone cameras a' tha hangin'!

That has to be the most coherent thing you've ever said. Having said that, I hate you, you marbles-in-the-mouth-breathing-lane idjit. You reside in Colorado, don't you? I think I'm heading that way this summer, and I'd like to stop by to personally kick you in the sporran. Something for you to look forward to...

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hmmm ... suggestions lads?

Joe [/QB]

certain substance commonly given to American soldiers during the Vietnam War, will do just nicely..

k

Originally posted by Lars:

How about we have boxing kangaroos mock him at the hangi...er, trial?

Sorry, got a little ahead of myself there.

Have a care Lars, when we hang him we want no intimations of prejudice or pre-judgement. This will be fair and impartial and the presumption of innocence will be maintained at all times ... well ... the thud of the trapdoor opening may obviate the presumption but UP TILL THEN ...

Joe

As usual it is left for everyone's favourite Messiah to step into the breach...

I will bravely put myself forward for the unenviable (and some would say pointless) task of leading Abbots defence team!

Certain traits more than adequately qualify me for the role...

(String) I completely loathe Abbott & have absolutely nothing to gain from winning the damned case whilst much to gain from losing it.

(lynch) My usual incoherent rambling, short attention span & extreme mood swings when combined with my almost complete (some would say child like) ignorance of legal procedures is sure to liven up any courtroom.

(noose) Who better to defend a heretic than a religious nut case?

(gallows) As always, I am easily swayed by bribery, threats, suggestion or even vague flattery... perfect lawyer material i'm sure you'd all agree

Any suggestions that I've volunteered for the task just to spend time with the stenographer are truly ridiculous...

Sir Sir 37mm is just the sort I had in mind ... since we can't get Iron Chef Sadai that is. As to the stenographer assigned to the Defense Team (or is it Defence ... either way) ... knock yourself out, PLEASE.

However, let's not get ahead of ourselves on this. The request has been put before the Olde Ones but they've not yet ruled on it and it would be premature to actually begin the trial without their agreement.

Of course if they DON'T agree they're just a bunch of big poopy-heads.

Joe

Originally posted by Elvis:

It would be extra special if we created YouTube movies every 5 or 10 turns or something.

Hmmm there are fog of war considerations to consider but even so I quite like the idea of doing something like that for something special... say when the CMSF demo eventually comes out next year.

As to this year, I no longer promise to make AAR (except to Peng... I do worship the daft buggar after all) & tend only create them if the battles interest me in some way AND if the Cesspooler posts regularly enough to please me... if you wish to play a game & discover if you qualify then you can mail me...

PS

I hate large battles... which surely must be one of the reasons why Nidan1 keeps sending me set-ups for DIVISONAL LEVEL scenarios!

PPS

[ January 06, 2007, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I will bravely put myself forward for the unenviable (and some would say pointless) task of leading Abbots defence team!

What a gentleman, I accept!

<small><small>err…what about your fee?</small></small>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Oh well YOUR FIRED!

Twit... I'm already working on my opening statement!

Not only do I strongly doubt that you'll be able to find anyone else willing to defend your sorry arse but I also believe the Judge can appoint you a defence lawyer anyway... either way before our latest witch hunt begins aproper I suspect we must wait for the (likely drunken) arrival of one of the Olde Ones

Let me preside over the court if no Olde One steps up to the plate. If I'm allowed to do so, I will kindly accept bribes from any willing party with absolutely no prejudice. What better one is there to sit in a big chair and overlook the mockery which is about to begin than the Defender of the Chair? Ummmm.......no need to answer that question.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

What better one is there to sit in a big chair and overlook the mockery which is about to begin than the Defender of the Chair? Ummmm.......no need to answer that question.

I, for one, fully support Bauhaus's bid for Judgedomhood ... the Old Ones makes for terrible judges anyway, they usually just get distracted by the nearest shiny bauble and leave the trial up in the air.

Will we be able to vet the Jury?