The Peng Challenge Thread Wants YOU... To Go Away.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

PENG!

You ferret fondling fancy fellow!

You had better not be bailing on me just as I'm about to reduce your pathetic armor to decorative doorstops!

YOU HEAR ME, PENG???

You must not be getting my emails. WTF? </font>

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange, MrPeng returns all my emails. Sends turns regular as clockwork.

Of course, that's probably because I ran headlong into AT guns arrayed like the jaws of death itself. It's alway fun to watch someone lose half their forces in a single turn.

Originally posted by Hoolaman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Am I the only one here who thinks that the whole business of using your toe to pull the trigger of the shotgun lacks dignity?

Well yeah.

Proves you were such an utter shower in life that you couldn't even find a forked stick. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Satisfaction guaranteed.

I didn't believe that when I saw you scrawling it under your phone number in the restroom at the bus station in Topeka, Kansas and I surely don't believe it now!

MY satisfaction has surely not been realized in our game, you non turn sending non turn sender!

Send a turn or I'll give Seanachai $10 to go stand under your bedroom window and croon to you.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Satisfaction guaranteed.

I didn't believe that when I saw you scrawling it under your phone number in the restroom at the bus station in Topeka, Kansas and I surely don't believe it now! </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Satisfaction guaranteed.

I didn't believe that when I saw you scrawling it under your phone number in the restroom at the bus station in Topeka, Kansas and I surely don't believe it now! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Well, I'll just tell you again what I told you in Topeka.

Keep pulling, it'll go off.

I don't understand you.

Explain yourself*

Use finger puppets.

*(Good luck with that!) </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

I don't understand you.

Explain yourself*

Use finger puppets.

I don't understand you.

Explain yourself*

Use finger puppets.

Originally posted by Stuka:

What is it that makes a person think that after an afternoon on the beers, that 3 cigars and a night on the tequila is a good idea?

and on a school night also.....

I dunno. Maybe he's just an Awstralian and naturally thinks that way. Probably puts his shoes on backwards too.

Michael

What is it that makes a person think that after an afternoon on the beers, that 3 cigars and a night on the tequila is a good idea?

and on a school night also.....

Probably the fact that he WAS on beers all afternoon. Doing that can also lead to other questionable decisions, like scuba diving in shark infested water, fixing an electrical short during a rainstorm or practicing stunt driving on ill-kept, curvy roads.

You should do it more often.

I HAVE RETURNED! No thanks to YOU lot though. There I was, in Houston, ready to take my flight to Denver and then home to Salt Lake when the ceiling dropped like a paralyzed falcon and the airport was using only one runway.

We sat on the freaking runway for an hour and a half, an HOUR AND A HALF and not ONE of you worthless louts even lifted a finger to do anything about it. In fact I have my suspicions, oh yes I do, that one or more of you had a hand in the low ceilings there.

If it hadn't been for the error of an airline clerk who misinterpreted my complaint that my paid upgrade from coach to Business hadn't been honored to think that I'd paid to upgrade to First Class it might have been terribly uncomfortable. I mused on that as I reclined my wide comfortable seat, sipped my wine, watched the movie and ate the lasagna provided to the first class passengers. As it was I missed my flight from Denver and had to stay the night in Denver and thus was delayed getting home.

So your meteorological meddling had some effect.

I'm so angry that I'm going to fly to Phoenix on Tuesday and you'll have to muddle through here without my guidance until Friday.

So there ...

Joe

Originally posted by flamethrower:

How is the shower curtain ring business faring these days?

I would imagine it's going fairly well, I'm hardly an expert on the subject but most people take showers (not you I'm sure but most people) and I imagine it's necessary to use shower curtain rings to hold up the shower curtains. Not always of course, some of the hotels I've stayed at have the curtain with holes in it to accomodate the rod.

But I'd go for it if I were you, from what I've seen of you so far you might have a shot at being one of the proud, the few, the Shower Curtain Sales Representatives ... go for broke, shoot for the moon, carpe diem ... heaven knows you've few enough opportunities to succeed and this could be your last chance.

Granted the training will be rigorous ... when that vicious, sadistic Senior Sales Instructor, Milton Q. Farbinkle ...

character1.article.jpg

... is shouting in your ear, beating you about the head and shoulders with the maintenance manual on the VR-78a model Executive Ring and screaming that you're worthless, Worthless, WORTHLESS ... he'll be right of course but just remember that he's trying to tear you down so he can build you into a Sales MACHINE who's WORTHY of bearing the title of a Shower Curtain Ring SALES REPRESENTATIVE!

You WON'T be of course but you might sneak by the final Hell Week course in which you have to travel to Butte Montana and sell to the Motel Five and a Quarter (their motto ... why pay Motel 6 prices when we're nearly as good.)

Good luck lad, I'll toast you from my First Class seat when I fly over whatever Gawdforsaken, fleabitten, hole in the wall village they've assigned you to (Frozen Arsehole North Dakota is lovely in January ... or so they say).

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...I imagine it's necessary to use shower curtain rings to hold up the shower curtains. Not always of course, some of the hotels I've stayed at have the curtain with holes in it to accomodate the rod.

That's what you get for checking in to hotels with a flashing neon sign in the window that just says, "SADIE'S". Of course, the live mariachi band in the lobby must be counted as a plus.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...I imagine it's necessary to use shower curtain rings to hold up the shower curtains. Not always of course, some of the hotels I've stayed at have the curtain with holes in it to accomodate the rod.

That's what you get for checking in to hotels with a flashing neon sign in the window that just says, "SADIE'S". Of course, the live mariachi band in the lobby must be counted as a plus.

Michael </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Michael </font>

I'm corrupt! Morally and mentally.... so best put me in charge of HR.

Excellent, here's a motto for you ... Here at the Peng Challenge Thread our resources are mostly human.

Everybody's got a motto, that's my motto.

Joe