Multiplayer Lobby

For those of you who enjoy multiplayer CM games of any stripe, including CMSF, there has been a chatroom available to you for years and years. It is right here.

Though I assume it is not officially supported by BFC, perhaps they would be so kind as to sticky this message giving those interested a place to go as it is linked directly from MadMatts combatmission.com site.

Also GDog has set up a Hamachi Network.

I have created a Hamachi network for CMSF.

network name: gdogcmsf

password: cmsf

Be interested to see if this network fills up.

To get Hamachi go here: http://www.hamachi.cc/download/list.php

It is a small 990kb DL and it automatically configures itself to your internet set up, is secure and best of all, free.

[ August 17, 2007, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: KG_AGCent ]

Hi All,

There were about 4 to 5 people at the Proving Grounds chat room yesterday. I managed to play 3 games. Great fun.

Some people have Hamachi which is a free software that allows you to connect without router problems ect. Works very well.

Regards John

Yes Hamachi is a GOD send for online play. It is free and harmless to load.

As per MP games until they do WE GO for online play forget it. How can anyone command a Company in real time?? It is almost impossible. Maybe for platoon sized engagements.

I'm sure they will re implement WEGO for online games. Pleasssse smile.gif

Originally posted by KG_AGCent:

For those of you who enjoy multiplayer CM games of any stripe, including CMSF, there has been a chatroom available to you for years and years. It is right here.

WOW! Clicking this link totally fries my Windows XP! Twice in a row!

A harsh experience for somebody trying to play CM:SF online for the first time. :(

Best regards,

Thomm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you turn hamachi off when trying to connect to the internet games?

Make sure you try that first if not try this:

I have not used hamachi in a while, but i remember being able to go to my network places, then network connections. In there you should see one called hamachi, disable that and try agian. You will have to turn it back on to use hamachi agian.

No promises, but that may do the trick.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So im here for playing TCP/IP if you like to. I was a Challenge in CMBB but dont know how good iam in CMSF. Never played a Real Enemy so far.

So if you like to play TCP/IP with me my possible Playtime is GMT+1 (European Time) from about 16.00 to the Late Evening.

You can try my IC Q# 218394439 if you like to play a game. Time to test the Multiplayer! Join me! smile.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...