Can A German Find Happiness Without the Peng Challenge?

Lars

Congrats Andreas!!!

{All together now lads}

You'll be Soooooooorrrrrrrryyyyy!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, the THE RULES

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

Now, which way to the open bar?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sae thas veterinarian gi's tae tha doctor cos shais' noo feelin' tae guid. She says tae the doctor, "Didnae ask mae a load o' crap quaistions, Ah'm a feckin' vet an' Ah didnae ask mah patients crap quaistions. Ah jest look a' tha buggers an' diagnose their ills". Sae tha doctor writes a praiscription an' says, "Take these lassie, af'n thae didnae work come back an' Ah'll hae ye put doon."

Laugh ye bastaarrrds.

I have discovered something quite... disturbing about one of the members of the MBT.

I mean, more so than usual.

And I'm not talking about Joe Shaw's desire to become a ventriloquist, or dalems illicit love of velour... we ALL know about those and occasionally find them amusing.

No, I'm talking about something that defies explanation. Almost like rleete's bird call imitations and Lar's extensive collection of Slim Whitman albums.

So, can someone please tell me...

What is up with OGSF and this sick fascination with carp?

Carp this and carp that. "Die like THE carp!" (Not ANY carp, apparently, but one specific carp) Carp attacking barbed wire fences en masse!

I think his choo-choo's finally gone around the bend.

After almost four years of posting THIS is the only thing about OGSF that bothers you? Good god, you pathetic weasel sniffer, there is sooooo much more to wonder at than that.

First there is the "Scotish" accent that really sounds Irish, then the facination with his Cocker Spaniel, the spittle over Germanboy, and the haggis.

Of all of this you pick up the Irish tinted, pretend Scottish "Carp"?....

Its ok, Boo, the shallow end of the pool is that way, try and drown on the way there it will make everyone's life just a little brighter.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I have discovered something quite... disturbing about one of the members of the MBT.

I mean, more so than usual.

And I'm not talking about Joe Shaw's desire to become a ventriloquist, or dalems illicit love of velour... we ALL know about those and occasionally find them amusing.

No, I'm talking about something that defies explanation. Almost like rleete's bird call imitations and Lar's extensive collection of Slim Whitman albums.

So, can someone please tell me...

What is up with OGSF and this sick fascination with carp?

Carp this and carp that. "Die like THE carp!" (Not ANY carp, apparently, but one specific carp) Carp attacking barbed wire fences en masse!

I think his choo-choo's finally gone around the bend.

I think it's Scottish for Fish of the Day ... you know ... Carp Diem?

Joe

Tae refer tae Boo mah back hair as matted Radley's concern re tha feckin' carp; Ah haid menshunned tae haim aboot tha Australian WWII POW incident detailed ain "Harry Gordon, Die like the carp! The story of the greatest prison escape ever (Stanmore, NSW: Cassell Australia, 1978). [Detailed investigation of the Cowra outbreak]".

Hae saimed unable tae grrrasp tha concept an' began tae ask blitheringly shtyupid quaistions about feckin' fish. Realizin' Ah haid over-estimated haes gannet-like intellect, Ah threw tha dog a bone sae tae speak, an' told haim at wer aboot fish stormin' a barbed wire fence.

Tha feckless git grabbed this morsel between haes eyebrows an' proceeded tae bleat on aboot at lak some wee sheepy fraish from Mace's tender embrace.

Sae ye're all pillocks fer not knowin' tha' (tha bonnie wee lassies excaipted o' course).

Can A German Find Happiness Without the Peng Challenge

Isn't that a bit redundant? I mean, can a German ever find happiness, with or without the Peng Challenge? Even supposing that they did, would it be recognised as such?