Badgers?! We Don't Need No Stinking Badgers In the Peng Challenge Thread!

I appear to have somehow annoyed both of the minor Old Ones… fine let the two old timers hug.

A little joy in this terrible place can do no harm… a waffler however is shirley a different matter.

I can all hear you say…

A single waffler, Sir 37mm? Shirley it is but a harmless beast? Drive it off with pitchfork & be done with it!

But I, unlike most of you lot, am quite capable of looking further ahead in time than my next journey to the fridge… you see this waffler is a portent of what could be

Now that the godawful thread is no more (I mean the current pointless incarnation is nearly 10 months old!) the few survivors will start to seek a new home… some will shirley try to settle here.

I fear that one day a whole colony of interbreeding wafflers will live here in the ‘Pool … waffling away with smileys, high pitched grrr & lame, half-hearted ‘TNT-chucking’

[ August 01, 2006, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

SOBER UP, YOU LIMEY GIT, AND USE YOUR HANGOVER DOWN TIME TO REVISIT 'SPELLING'...

Look ya great wet pancake, I just got up... my command of the English language is not going to be at its usual level... and yes I may have had a drink or two last night… but no hangovers for me, I'm immune

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

...my command of the English language is not going to be at its usual level...

You mean it is now sub-sub-sub-average? In other words, if you took a test right now, your grade would be in double digit minus numbers? I'll buy that.

BTW, every time you type 'shirley' for 'surely' it makes me want to beat you to death with your own testicles. That is so unspeakably trite, stale, and shopworn. You fatuous English bugger...but I repeat myself. Twice.

Michael

Now that the godawful thread is no more (I mean the current pointless incarnation is nearly 10 months old!) the few survivors will start to seek a new home… some will shirley try to settle here.

If they do, we'll toss them into the same pen we keep you in. Don't see the problem. Besides, we were here long before them and will still be here long after they are dust

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

BTW, every time you type 'shirley' for 'surely' it makes me want to beat you to death with your own testicles. That is so unspeakably trite, stale, and shopworn.

Emrys ya soiled crumpet, you couldn’t beat up a dying puppy… not without breaking one of your nails anyway.

Do you even play CM or d'ya just hang out here because no-one else will have you?

As for Shirley? I know using it has its faults, but it pleases me and clearly annoys you… I shall continue to use it

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

If they do, we'll toss them into the same pen we keep you in.

Pen?

I’m in no pen!

I’m free.

Free to skip & jump & run

Free like a bird in the wind

Free like the smoke from a gun

Free like salmon, not tinned

I’m free as Kettler wants me to be

I’m free as a rat in a sewer

I’m free like a prison escapee

I’m free like a fly on some manure

I’m free like someone on horseback

That’s a horse & not a donkey

I’m free like coal in a sack

I only wish I was a monkey

Seanachai, I demand your presence here at House Persiflage on Friday night.

I will spread papers in the corner and put out your favorite pillow to lie on. You know, the one you've comfortably soiled with your briney drip.

And once you've settled in I will don my boots and proceed to kick you in the temple with triphammer regularity until the sun rises.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Enough nonsense ! Let's talk some more about me.

Sigh… I know it is entirely undeserved but persistence has its own rewards…

Joe Shaw, if you’re still alive… somewhere ‘out there’ amongst ‘the others’… raise this soddin' penny collecting drool machine to squire.

Sturmsebber will now OFFICIALLY be under my stern tutelage & the PROPERTY of the distinguished & all powerful House of JD Morse/Rex/Lex/and who the feck cares!

sigh... I think I need a shower

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I'm in the same house as Boo ?? Boy, this Peng -thread really is a nasty place.

You’ve not heard the worst of it… Knee-dan Won & the first Belgian are also members of this fine, illustrious House

There's a new translation of Dumas' "Three Musketeers" due out in a few days.

Dumas (bolded out of respect) is one of my favorites. The Count of Monte Cristo is THE definitive tale of total revenge. Anyone who can imagine such cold, calculated vengeance is okay by me. If he were here today, he'd probably be running the place by noon.

There's a new translation of Dumas' "Three Musketeers" due out in a few days. As one reviewer says of it:

The new translation is very readable (as are its predecessors), though there are quite a few lapses into pure translationese, that language that no one ever speaks: "what horror," "he is relegating me to the infamous," and so on. But Pevear has got rid of all the coyness about sex that marks most of the earlier versions, and above all he preserves the swift movement and casual complexity that Dumas' breezy method creates.

I always wondered what kind of kinkyness Milady was into.

Sweet...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

I think we are both so overcome with emotions at this little reunion that a good taunt was too much too handle *sniff*. Now go back to polishing your gun and leave us the feck alone.

If you want to hug each other REAL tight then there's MSN or the General forum… here in the One Thread we rip each other a new hole.

Though, in the case of you two, who knows what you'd both do with a new hole </font>

Look ya great wet pancake

???????????? What in the bloody heck do you call that? Great wet pancake? What's next? Going to start beating people with a wet noodle? The shame, ohhh, the shame. Is this the likes of the MBT? Is this what we've become?

I think it's good time for all the great Knights to rise up and take a good look in the mirror and reflect on the becomings of this thread. It's shameful, really shameful.

Ok, Ok.....note to self, easy on the a.m. caffeine.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

I think we are both so overcome with emotions at this little reunion that a good taunt was too much too handle *sniff*. Now go back to polishing your gun and leave us the feck alone.

If you want to hug each other REAL tight then there's MSN or the General forum… here in the One Thread we rip each other a new hole.

Though, in the case of you two, who knows what you'd both do with a new hole </font>