Badgers?! We Don't Need No Stinking Badgers In the Peng Challenge Thread!

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I trust everyone remembers how friggin' awesome I am?

You mean...not at all? As in "laughably pathetic"? As in so inept, clumsy, and ineffective as to be unable to boil water without scorching it? Yeah, I seem to recall something about that. Why?

Michael </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I trust everyone remembers how friggin' awesome I am?

You mean...not at all? As in "laughably pathetic"? As in so inept, clumsy, and ineffective as to be unable to boil water without scorching it? Yeah, I seem to recall something about that. Why?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

In didn't know the gnome was into that kind of thing, literally.

Oh! THE Gnome. He said HIS gnome I thought he was talkin' aboot his wee willy </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

In didn't know the gnome was into that kind of thing, literally.

Oh! THE Gnome. He said HIS gnome I thought he was talkin' aboot his wee willy </font>

Well, it wouldn't have been bad if my Boo unit didn't keep dropping her purse. Once rescued by a passing Belgian Tank, the infamous "SturmSebber Mark IV", I lost the Boo unit again when it and the crew from the tank went into a nearby hotel.

My Berli unit chased a Seanachai infantry unit [short] all over the map, and kept repeating something about "putting the wee willy back to where it belongs".

And you thought Beta testing was easy...

Rune

Boo said:

"Transvestites Of War?

You certainly are... odd, aren't you?"

Originally posted by rune:

Well, it wouldn't have been bad if my Boo unit didn't keep dropping her purse. Once rescued by a passing Belgian Tank, the infamous "SturmSebber Mark IV", I lost the Boo unit again when it and the crew from the tank went into a nearby hotel.

My Berli unit chased a Seanachai infantry unit [short] all over the map, and kept repeating something about "putting the wee willy back to where it belongs".

And you thought Beta testing was easy...

Rune

Boo said:

"Transvestites Of War?

You certainly are... odd, aren't you?"

Right ... that's the one I'm going to BFC with. If THAT'S not a violation of his NDA I don't know what is.

Bet he can't crash as spectacularly in TOW as he could in IL-2 ... that was the beauty of IL-2 ... seeing rune crash and burn.

Joe

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You are not jealous of rune are you joe?

Yes ...{sigh} ... you've caught me out on that one ... I TOO want to be universally despised and have my name automatically bring up feelings of loathing and contempt ... lunch on occassion as well.

But ... I'm just too nice a guy ... I guess that's why I AM the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... you can't emulate rune and be so beloved by so many.

Joe

Doesn't anyone notice that Gramont keeps posting in here?! The game is done, the game is done!

No, wait. It might simply mean he's in the last stages of addiction to oxycotin.

We're on the third day of our near-record setting heat wave, and it's supposed to be 100 tomorrow. Besides being buggeringly hot, the humidity is way up, so that the heat index (as in: it's 90 degrees, but feels like 96 sort of thing) is dancing a slow, languid tango on the prostrate, torpid bodies of all those without air-conditioning.

Such as myself.

BOO! FETCH ME ANOTHER BEER, AND THEN 'MIST' ME AGAIN WITH THE SPRAY BOTTLE FILLED WITH ROSE WATER! HURRY, YOU OAF! I FEEL A BEAD OF SWEAT BEGINNING TO FORM ON MY SHOULDER!

I may have to strap on the Cyclone Suit.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

...demands for ever greater levels of gore...

Do you remember the email which resulted from your frothing at the mouth over that one? Bet you wish you'd never posted in there, eh? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Seanachai IS my gnome.

He's kinda like my clumsy apprentice, or a rebellious familiar.

Interesting. You need to get a dog again, living with only a cat is starting to affect your brain. You're developing DAPS: Deluded Arrogant Pet Syndrome.

Cats are most prone to it. It's the result of the fact that, even though they're vile, hateful creatures that no right thinking human being would hesitate to put into a nice stir-fry, the fact that they are allowed to remain in our homes, and even fed, leads them to conclude that they are, somehow, the Alpha Partner.

Remind me to spray you with a garden hose and then chase you around the yard throwing firecrackers at you the next time I come over.

That usually sorts cats out pretty quick. Hopefully it will work on you, Whiskers.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

BOO! FETCH ME ANOTHER BEER, AND THEN 'MIST' ME AGAIN WITH THE SPRAY BOTTLE FILLED WITH ROSE WATER! HURRY, YOU OAF! I FEEL A BEAD OF SWEAT BEGINNING TO FORM ON MY SHOULDER!

It's hot here too, Olde man. Even as we speak...er, as I type, I'm seated in a large Papa-san chair, where I've replaced the cushion with lawn and leaf bags filled with ice cream (Neapolitan). I have three oscillating fans directed towards me and am wearing a turban filled with ice cubes that I cunningly fashioned out of one of Joe's unused adult diapers and duct tape.

Now if I only had a root beer float (Or as me dear old mum calls it, a "Boston Cooler". Why, I don't know), I would be happier than a Dutchman surrounded by dykes!

I may have to strap on the Cyclone Suit.

Is that the one with all the feathers and sequins?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It's hot here too, Olde man. Even as we speak...er, as I type, I'm seated in a large Papa-san chair, where I've replaced the cushion with lawn and leaf bags filled with ice cream (Neapolitan). I have three oscillating fans directed towards me and am wearing a turban filled with ice cubes that I cunningly fashioned out of one of Joe's unused adult diapers and duct tape.

Now if I only had a root beer float (Or as me dear old mum calls it, a "Boston Cooler". Why, I don't know), I would be happier than a Dutchman surrounded by dykes!

You should really try central air you oaf. But then again, you probably don't live in an enclosed area (it's called a house, for the slower crowd) and prefer to roam around naked in the woods while scratching yourself inappropriately.