Is BFC being clever?

Hev

I reckon that BFC ( rightly so ) have pulled a strategic maneuver and decided to leave the patch till the end of november.

The theory being that if we get the patch around then (and its a substantial patch) we would all be happy untill past chrimbo and that would mean they could have a (relativley) easy holiday.

Anybody got any thoughts on this id love to hear them smile.gif

If they wanted us to be happy they would have answered our questions during the past weeks.

It seems that they can easily achieve 'easy' status by just staying away from the forum.

My guess is that the changes are very tricky to implement and test, because they obviously reach quite deep into the core of the engine. Add the necessary time for testing and you end up with spending three months in no time.

Best regards,

Thomm

You guys are giving BFC way too little credit.

Ever since CMSF was released it's found hip by some to portray them as baby eating morons.

They are working hard on the patch. Which I personally prefer them doing rather then them running around in circles here with people who, more often then not, are talking out of their rectal area.

Oh, and hi Dalem. Didn't expect to see you here.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

You guys are giving BFC way too little credit.

Ever since CMSF was released it's found hip by some to portray them as baby eating morons.

They are working hard on the patch. Which I personally prefer them doing rather then them running around in circles here with people who, more often then not, are talking out of their rectal area.

Oh, and hi Dalem. Didn't expect to see you here.

Howdy. I'm still around. Just nosing around.

-dale