Cheery Waffles thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a CMX2 Forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just typical. All this waiting, and the subject turns out to be the least interesting imaginable. :mad:

Hmm, I think I'll buy Les Grognards instead (unless it is about that Grog Dorosh and his dimwit friend Les). At least it is more realistic than Space Lobsters, allows bigger than company sized engagements and has Finns vs. Russians.

Tsk.Tsk.Soddy,you should be ashamed for ever having abandoned CMX1 to begin with.I think you and DaveH and any other Maggot that bailed on us should have to receive a good flogging before being allowed to return to the Waffle :mad: Oh,and why no CMBB?Just because the arty doesn't kick up dust is no reason not to play it.

All turns are out,except to Steudo,who can suffer tongue.gif :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by no_one:

Tsk.Tsk.Soddy,you should be ashamed for ever having abandoned CMX1 to begin with.I think you and DaveH and any other Maggot that bailed on us should have to receive a good flogging before being allowed to return to the Waffle :mad: Oh,and why no CMBB?Just because the arty doesn't kick up dust is no reason not to play it.

Yah, I know. I've been doing a bit of scenario/campaign building to keep my hand in.

Originally posted by no_one:

Tsk.Tsk.Soddy,you should be ashamed for ever having abandoned CMX1 to begin with.I think you and DaveH and any other Maggot that bailed on us should have to receive a good flogging before being allowed to return to the Waffle :mad:

What's this? My name being taken in vain and in the same sentence with that maggot Soddball? GRARRGHRARRGHRRR!!

So Axe, too bad so sad for your Sox, who disappeared from their thrones with barely a whimper. I hope you and wbs haven't done anything too rash. I think slashing both wrists should be sufficient. :D:D

Everyone pleased as punch about Combat Mission: Halliburton Invades Syria? I've never even tried a modern combat simulation, but I think I could really get excited about playing the opponent for the American in this one. I'll be curious to see the demo, whenever that comes out. I don't expect anything any time soon, based on how long it's been taking BFC to bring announced games to market - anyone seen Modern Naval Battles yet?