Gamecloud's Interview with Steve

MeatEtr

you filthy South-Finlanders! you cultured semi-European bastards! i bet you are just enjoying your wimpy pleasurable weather on your tastelessly decorated balconies, sipping wine & rotten cheese, while the stereos are playing Cheri Cheri Lady and you are enjoying it! why don't you move to France or somefink! :mad:

yah, already got the joy of -15C the other day.

Originally posted by undead reindeer cavalry:

yah, already got the joy of -15C the other day.

Did you roll naked in the snow or celebrate any other hearty, primitive, Scandanavian pleasures? I envision you getting drunk on fermented reindeer milk and doing a line dance for 36 hours straight. The next day taking the youngsters out for pinecone practice.

Michael

Join the Southern hemisphere, more specifically the RSA. You too Emrys!

It's 10-15 Deg. C. @ night and 25-30 Deg. C. during the day here in Stellenbosch. Plus we have no tornados, cyclones, female-named storms and earthquakes - well, none since the lonely single 1960's one in Tulbagh anyway - and no brewing Mt. Edna's. Can you spell temperate?

Originally posted by WineCape:

It's 10-15 Deg. C. @ night and 25-30 Deg. C. during the day here in Stellenbosch. Plus we have no tornados, cyclones, female-named storms and earthquakes - well, none since the lonely single 1960's one in Tulbagh anyway - and no brewing Mt. Edna's. Can you spell temperate?

Just like home. :cool:

btw I guess you get your share of bushfires too over there?