Dr Goodale, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cheery Waffles

J Ruddy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

<font size=99>Maggots!!</font size> Too much weak drama. :mad: If you aren't willing/able to conduct yourselves with more overt anger and violence, you're in the wrong damn thread. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, I could threaten to bathe Seanachai in thermite or somefink, but that would I imply I actually give a crap about any of the weak, dickless people that inhabit these forums. :mad:

Who the hell asked you to comment from the peanut gallery, anyway?

<font size=99>I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!!!!!</font size>

Answer me. Answer me NOW!

etc. etc.

I may be out of practice on the anger and violence bit; perhaps you could post a tutorial? Would be more interesting than the recent drivel in this thread...

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Sean, you and I are kindred spirits.

In your dreams...

Granted, I have never met either of you in person but going by your online persona you and Seanacoochie are like chalk and cheese... Kindred spirits!!! Wishful thinking on your part.. :confused: </font>

<font size=99>Maggots!!</font size> Too much weak drama. :mad: If you aren't willing/able to conduct yourselves with more overt anger and violence, you're in the wrong damn thread. :mad: :mad: :mad:

GHGHAGHGAHGAAHH HGHGHGHGHAGHGHAGH GHHGHGHGHGHGHA

Oh I don't know, I think there was some overt anger and violence directed to his keyboard as he typed that. :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

[ April 05, 2007, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Weak is as weak does.

Still, with all the creative licence that's been taken in the post, you'd think there'd be something more to it than "I'm a sad and bitter little man and here's the most current reason why..."

What the feck? Since when did the Waffley Thread become a home for limp-wristed Penguins to sashay about whilst commenting cattishly about some other useless ball of Peng trash?

Here you CAN talk about your pair....albeit in a more subtle way than Prinz Eugen, please. But you must up the anger a bit.

Useless sacks of maggots!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That could have done with a few more explosives and some GHAGHGAHGAHGAH GAHGAHGAHGHGAHGA GHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGAHAs in homage to this particular thread! ;)

[ April 06, 2007, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Congratulations on your fairly recent nuptials. I personally didn't think you would settle for a mere <font size=1>penguin</font size> :D

Thanks Dave, from both of us :D

Menschy isn't just a mere penguin, he's my penguin .. :D

Nice to see you're still posting... and what's happened to Fiefdom?... I still check, but nothing for agesssssssssss...

Oh yeah.... GHAGHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGHGAHGA :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dear Emma,

I was right with you until I spotted this glaring mistake in your post:

*Chucks a cold beer to Mace*
Now it's clear to all that this is a typo and you actually meant to say "Chucks a cold beer AT Mace". Or maybe a meat cleaver or hand grenade or an open bottle of sulphuric acid. They all work. :D:D:D

A word to the uninitiated, it goes, "<font size=6><font color=red>GRARGHRARGHRARRGRAARHRGHARG!!!!"</font size></font color> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe, who turned you loose again? How many days until we can call you Dadooo?

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Stop infecting my beloved thread you pus-filled sacks of rat droppings!! ARGGAR GRAGRAG RAGRGARGAGRGR GARGAGRGAR GARGARGAGRAGRAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It brings a tear to the eye, it does. Actually it brings a lot of tears to both eyes to see what's become of the man who once wrote a glorious fiction of the day the Cheery Waffles came to Barrie. Now he writes like a certain ant/mold/vomit-encrusted little man from New Hampshire who will remain nameless. :(:(

Originally posted by _Axe_:

*Chucks an empty beer bottle at Mace* :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad:

GHGHGAHGHA HGHAGHGAHGAHGAHGH GHGAHGAHGAHGAHGA

I don't know what infuriates me more, the bottle bouncing off my nonce or that there's not even one remnant drop of the amber left in it!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

** chucks back a grenade **

Originally posted by Mace:

**then throws a soiled nappy at DaveH**

Since Ozzie English is not my first language I'll need someone to tell me if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm visualizing Mace throwing a used Depends but where would he find one of those? I didn't think the Aussies bothered with anything having to do with personal hygeine. I believe I read somewhere they assumed either the Vegemite or the excess alcohol in their blood would kill any germs. Have I been misinformed? tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Mace:

Oh sorry!

**then throws a soiled DIAPER at DaveH**

Happy now, granddad?

;) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ecstatic. I hope all of you had a Happy Easter and in the most sacred traditions of Christianity stuffed yourselves with delicious chocolate Easter bunnies and those horrible Peeps. :D:D

Can you believe the utterly charming and entirely perfect Abigail Grace will be having her first birthday in just two weeks? It seems like only yesterday she was a helplessly tiny babe in her crib and now she's happily climbing the stairs and creating havoc. What a girl! :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

It seems like only yesterday she was a helplessly tiny babe in her crib and now she's happily climbing the stairs and creating havoc. What a girl!

Creating Havoc?

Yeh I wonder who she gets that from? ;)