Dr Goodale, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cheery Waffles

J Ruddy

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Why the hell do I feel like I just watched a German Opera?

:mad:

If I can give you the same feelings inside that in normal circumstances only a photo of Hermann Goering in a pair of leather shorts could provoke, I'll feel that I have done my duty to this thread, the board, and indeed, humanity as a whole.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

If I can give you the same feelings inside that in normal circumstances only a photo of Hermann Goering in a pair of leather shorts could provoke, I'll feel that I have done my duty to this thread, the board, and indeed, humanity as a whole.

I think we got a glance at the 'inner Dorosh'.

Frankly, that was disturbing.

Why the hell do I feel like I just watched a German Opera?

Maybe a German soap opera. Grand opera is larger than life. I don't see that kind of scale here.

What a shame it had to happen here. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Maybe a German soap opera. Grand opera is larger than life. I don't see that kind of scale here.

So the (poster formally known as Prinzie Eunich)'s portayal of his todger isn't larger than life?

As even you can surely recognize, some elements of Schoenberg's Gurre-Lieder and Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen are present in the personalities and tone of these posts, and don't bother explaining the differences between oratorio and opera because splitting hairs is best left to furriers..

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

So the (poster formally known as Prinzie Eunich)'s portayal of his todger isn't larger than life?</font>

Actually I was referring specifically to the long-running skirmish between Mr. Seanachai and Mr. Dorosh.
They both just love Prince EuJu to death.

Well one of them would if he could, but settles for lesser men in cabs.

The other kind of posts...

a lot..

.and has gone stark raving mad since he finally made a friend..

On the bright side it does give reason to post something.

Mostly it just irritates both of them as they adore each other on their pedestals.

Jesus H Christ, like a phantom a ray of wit and wisdom appears. When did you have the terrible head injury that first brought you to Cheery Waffle Land? :D:D:D [/QB]
Waffles??? Did somebody say waffles??? :eek:

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

GAGRGGG ARGAGRAGR GARGARG ARGGRAGGRAGRAGRG!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe that was spoken like a true..emm..gentlewaffler? Actually couldn't say but GREAT POST AXE ! </font>

Best post ever - when Dave H made Mastergoodale drop the Gs from his GAGRGGG ARGAGRAGR GARGARG ARGGRAGGRAGRAGRGs as a condition of losing a match.

We were then presented with the sight of ARAR ARARRARAR ARARARRAR A R RAARRA ARARARARs for a while.

That still makes me chuckle when I think of it. :mad:

When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in people's eyes and steal their wallets.

My Gawd thats profound! Thank you for that Ruddy , Simmons can stop waiting now thats for sure and for certain.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in people's eyes and steal their wallets.

My Gawd thats profound! Thank you for that Ruddy , Simmons can stop waiting now thats for sure and for certain. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I smell a rat!

I smell a sequel! </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Sean, you and I are kindred spirits.

In your dreams...

Granted, I have never met either of you in person but going by your online persona you and Seanacoochie are like chalk and cheese... Kindred spirits!!! Wishful thinking on your part.. :confused: