Dr Goodale, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cheery Waffles

J Ruddy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so do NOT concur with the above, salient point. :mad: :mad:

Continue with your slack and I will be forced to whip out my strong, muscular, big, black, mean, fat todger. :mad: :mad:

It's your choice whether you leave me with no choice or not. :mad: :mad:

It's simple my dear Canuckistani :

BLACK todgers are bigger, fatter, and meaner than white ones. And I have a video to prove it, want to see ? :mad: :mad: :mad: That's why I'm packin' black. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You should change the title of this thread from

to

Dr Goodale, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Celebrate Prinz Eugen_2's Strong, Muscular, Big, Black, Mean, Fat Todger.

Do it now.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

You should change the title of this thread from

to

Dr Goodale, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Celebrate Prinz Eugen_2's Strong, Muscular, Big, Black, Mean, Fat [*SNIP*]

There, I snipped your frigging todger off, go cry to your free healthcare system, maybe they'll get you something more appropriate to your sad level of manliness-less-ness.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

There, I snipped your frigging todger off

I can understand why you'd want to snip my <font size=15>MASSIVE TODGER</font size=15> off, but I'm afraid you can't replace your tiny todger with mine. It doesn't work that way.

Some are blessed with a bigger <font size=15>HANDLE</font size=15> than others. You, my dear challenged friend, are among the unfortunate.

Besides, I'll grow a new shlong in a week that will be atleast <font size=15>TWICE</font size=15> as <font size=15>MASSIVE</font size=15>. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then I'll conquer the world with my new, strong, muscular, big, black, mean, fat, twice-as-big todger. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted in <font size=0.3>Ping</font size=0.3> by Canuckistani Surrender Monkey :

If you haven't noticed, I'm slumming back in your sand-box again. I hope you have a sofa that I can sleep on because Prinzess Eunich is driving my nutty in the 'other' thread, what with his fallic obsessions and strange winter rituals.

I figure being be-littled in the Peng thread has got to be better than listening to a Finlander preach on high about his "giant black todger".

Don't worry, I've wiped my feet and will replace any food I eat.

BWA HA HA HA HA !!!

You're deserting this place for <font size=0.3>Ping</font size=0.3> because you are envious of my <font size=15>GIGANTIC SHLONG</font size=15> !