Dr Goodale, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cheery Waffles

J Ruddy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurovision 2007

He might be a Swede or might be a Finlander,

And he might choose a handle that gives illusions of grandeur!

And to some his responses may seem simple or witless,

But whatever you do... don't ever call him princess!!!

Eugen! Who man, is Eugen?

Ya Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen

Eugen! Who man, is Eugen?

Ya Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen

Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen Eugen

Don't call him Princess Eugen

Yeeeeewwwwwwwwwgen!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Abbott:

_42527685_terroroil_ap_203.jpg

Deep down I know Ruddy really wants to be American. You could immigrate if you could ever learn to speak English.

I wouldn't mind being Californian or Hawaiian this time of year... :mad: I used to spend quite a bit of time in LA on business, and there's only two things wrong with Southern California... Earthquakes and Southern Californians... :mad:

I figure there's around 30M people in Canada and 30M in California, let's trade for a couple of months a year, say... January and February... :mad:

:mad:

Today, in a snow storm, an 18 Wheeler decided to move into my lane while I was in it. Between the careful use of the gas pedal, steering and liberal use of my horn I managed to avoid a spin and now have the chance to live another day.

:mad: Who knew they had a huge blind spot off their fron quarter panel? :mad:

So I have a slighly crunched bumper skin where he clipped me. He stopped, I stopped all in all it was fairly calm. (OK I gave him the finger, then stopped, he kept going I freaked out some more, then saw he stopped then I caught up to him, by which time I was just glad he stopped.)

The million dollar question is, do I go through insurance or do I simply let this guy pay for the damage himself? I'm pretty sure his work wouldn't be too happy about an accident, he seemed like an ok fellow, and as I was sitting in his seat I could see that there was no way for him to see my car where I was.

Whaddaya think?

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Today, in a snow storm, an 18 Wheeler decided to move into my lane while I was in it. Between the careful use of the gas pedal, steering and liberal use of my horn I managed to avoid a spin and now have the chance to live another day.

:mad: Who knew they had a huge blind spot off their fron quarter panel? :mad:

So I have a slighly crunched bumper skin where he clipped me. He stopped, I stopped all in all it was fairly calm. (OK I gave him the finger, then stopped, he kept going I freaked out some more, then saw he stopped then I caught up to him, by which time I was just glad he stopped.)

The million dollar question is, do I go through insurance or do I simply let this guy pay for the damage himself? I'm pretty sure his work wouldn't be too happy about an accident, he seemed like an ok fellow, and as I was sitting in his seat I could see that there was no way for him to see my car where I was.

Whaddaya think?

Shouldn't you be riding a bicycle? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

I knew a Syrian guy once. He thinks being gay is a disease. It's in the genes, he says. It's SICK, according to him.

I'm all for invasion. Make war, not love. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is that why you get so uppity when I call you Prinzess, Your High-ness??

Many apologies. Here, have a rainbow...

35339446rainbow.jpg