US Euro Ragtag Mod (released)

Since I already did the basic stuff in my last UN mod, it was inevitable that something like this would happen... ;)

The US Ragtag Mod with a Euro camo.

It's based on the stock ACU, but because there is no real Euro ACU I'm aware of, I took a fictional approach, hope you like it, nevertheless.

It's remotely similar to MARPAT and CADPAT with a green/brown pattern.

Anyway, I'm uncertain about using the dark or lighter uniforms, so I'm putting up a poll what looks better in your opinions.

dark uniforms

ECRTdark.jpg

light uniforms

ECRTlight.jpg

Preferences?

EDIT:

The mod is now available at CMMods.com

[ June 12, 2008, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: birdstrike ]

I've uploaded the finished mod to CMMods.com

The mod now contains 4 different uniform textures, 3 different helmets, 11 different vest/molle combos, and 4 different crew vests.

The basic uniforms have 3 optional colors:

dark brown/green, light b/g and an a new green camo.

USERTPreview.jpg

To save some work I used the same vest/molle textures for all uniforms. I tried to keep the look consistent, no matter what color is picked for the basic uniforms, but in case you dislike a specific texture very much, I've also included some editing help in the readme if you want to delete it.

And as a bonus I've also included recolored gloves and shirts for the stock face textures which can be used in conjunction with the stock graphics or replace them.

The readme should cover all this in more detail.

If there are still any problems, please let me know.

smile.gif