A Thousand Points of Collateral Damage: A Kinder, Gentler Peng Challenge Thread

You, Sir, are a petty man with no honour.

NO HONOUR AT ALL!

Any and all out there who know anything of Sherlock Holmes know that I am right and that you, sir, are wrong, wrong, wrong!!! I wave my hand at you.

(Or I would wave my hand at you, if they both weren't busy waggling their fingers at you with thumbs in ears as I chant, "Neener-neener-neener! Got ya last! Got ya last! I'm not listening to you any more! HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

So there.

The POINT is that your rules and therefore your entire SHAM of a contest were ... are ... is, whatever, FLAWED and therefore Null and Void ... much like the space between your ears.

Joe

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />You, Sir, are a petty man with no honour.

NO HONOUR AT ALL!

Any and all out there who know anything of Sherlock Holmes know that I am right and that you, sir, are wrong, wrong, wrong!!! I wave my hand at you.

(Or I would wave my hand at you, if they both weren't busy waggling their fingers at you with thumbs in ears as I chant, "Neener-neener-neener! Got ya last! Got ya last! I'm not listening to you any more! HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

So there.

The POINT is that your rules and therefore your entire SHAM of a contest were ... are ... is, whatever, FLAWED and therefore Null and Void ... much like the space between your ears.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />You, Sir, are a petty man with no honour.

NO HONOUR AT ALL!

So there.

Joe </font>

PODCAST QUESTIONNAIRE:

I just sent an email questionnarie out about the Podcasts future. If you didn't get it ... it means you're not important ... NO, it just means I didn't have the right email or somehow you got missed. Shoot me an email at the address in my profile and I'll forward it to you.

PLEASE help us out by answering the questions so we can make the podcasts better or just stop them entirely ... which may be YOUR definition of making them better.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw to respond to a bunch of tripe posted by Boo Radley which was in response to even more crap spouted by Joe Shaw responding to spewings of Boo Radley.

Joe

Why don't you play your little trivia game via email, like a PBEM. That way you don't have to subject the lot of us to your little husband-wife spat and kiss and make up in private. Then you could subject us to an AAR when your little game is over and save us from having to listen to your he said, she said diatribes. Seriously, are you two doing a little "Broke Back" action on the side? Who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?

[ February 22, 2007, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: bauhaus ]

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Joe

Why don't you play your little trivia game via email, like a PBEM. That way you don't have to subject the lot of us to your little husband-wife spat and kiss and make up in private. Then you could subject us to an AAR when your little game is over and save us from having to listen to your he said, she said diatribes. Seriously, are you two doing a little "Broke Back" action on the side? Who's the pitcher and who's the catcher? </font>

Joe Shaw, I've edited my post above to reflect that the muckity-muck that was being spouted about was from the mouths of Joe Shaw and Boo Radley, sitting in a tree, K-I-SS-I-N-G, first comes love..............

Let it be said that I am a man of honor and blah, blah, blah, blah-blah.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Joe Shaw, I've edited my post above to reflect that the muckity-muck that was being spouted about was from the mouths of Joe Shaw and Boo Radley, sitting in a tree, K-I-SS-I-N-G, first comes love..............

Let it be said that I am a man of honor and blah, blah, blah, blah-blah.

Well you did a DAMNED poor job of it ... HE started this whole thing and HE should bear the brunt of the criticism.

I tried to stop it but do I get any credit for that ... I DO NOT!

Besides there was NO tree involved at any time.

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moriarty:

And someone with a much lower member number than thee.

Nuff, said.

Gotta love playing "the member number" card. </font>

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Nuff, said.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

PODCAST QUESTIONNAIRE:

I just sent an email questionnarie out about the Podcasts future. If you didn't get it ... it means you're not important ... NO, it just means I didn't have the right email or somehow you got missed. Shoot me an email at the address in my profile and I'll forward it to you.

PLEASE help us out by answering the questions so we can make the podcasts better or just stop them entirely ... which may be YOUR definition of making them better.

Joe

I didn't get an e-mail! How can I get overlooked? As an incentive i promise to type the reply, while being nude and singing French warsongs!

Sturmy

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Nuff, said.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

PODCAST QUESTIONNAIRE:

Joe

I didn't get an e-mail! How can I get overlooked? As an incentive i promise to type the reply, while being nude and singing French warsongs!

Sturmy </font>

No. That would be Ms.37mm.
I'm as grouchy as a bear with a sore head who's just been forced to spend some time with Boo Radley whilst simultaneously filling out some forms for Joe Shaw ... in short, pissed.

Now I can abide by moving pieces from Nidan1, requests for scintillating reality or even another dreaded interview with some other scraped up from UNDER the barrel damnable git (Dorosh was bad enough but Bauhaus ... was that just some kind of perverse Justicarate joke?) but I cannot abide by a flamingworthless dribble collecting freak who hasn't earned the right to lick Sturmsebbers toenails twist the words of my utterly useless serf.

Sure, Sturmsebbers unique brand of deranged inanity has lowered the bar for serfs everywhere (which considering previous serfs included amongst their ranks a sodding inanimate cactus says quite a lot for both himself &, I dare say, the worth of Belgium as a nation) but I imagine the ridiculous cretin could at least read the instruction manual on 'pissing the right way' if anyone ever bothered to buy him a copy.

You? It'd be a miracle if anyone could get you to stop relieving yourself in your trousers.

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

We all know stemslurper is really you, Ms. 37DD...

...SNIPPED, SNIPPED for the love of Peng SNIPPED

I hate to quote myself but...

You? It'd be a miracle if anyone could get you to stop relieving yourself in your trousers.

Clearly I'm not that 'anyone'...