A Thousand Points of Collateral Damage: A Kinder, Gentler Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I now own a fleet of kayaks.

Well, at least two. And I can get both of them into the trunk of my car.

When I come to visit you all, there will be boats for everyone.

I hope that you all have rivers and/or lakes near by. Just, you know, in case we want to go indulge in God's sport...

If you hurry I can almost guarantee the total absence of water skiers and Jet Skis on the Ohio River. On the flip side there are plenty of large chunks of ice and the constant barge traffic. Oh, and the Falls of the Ohio, too. I'll take pictures from shore so the forum will have a record of the doomed last voyage of Seanachai. :D:D

It's sunrise in Phillipsburg, St. Martin, beautiful day, going to be about 86F, and I'm sitting here barefoot working on my first Bloody Mary while looking out at the sailing ships.

Shovel snow you bastards! Mush! Mush!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Lars:

It's sunrise in Phillipsburg, St. Martin, beautiful day, going to be about 86F, and I'm sitting here barefoot working on my first Bloody Mary while looking out at the sailing ships.

Shovel snow you bastards! Mush! Mush!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Oh yeah, well ... well WE don't have to go about barefoot and possibly get a splinter and ... and we don't have have to be subject to heat stroke and drink Bloody Ma ... you're NOT a nice man you know!

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I don't think he can call two kayaks a fleet. I think he needs one more vessel to have a fleet. A rowboat, a canoe, another 'yak - anything that floats - but two do not make a fleet. And there's no way in hell I'll ever call him "admiral."

The only "Fleet" Seanachai will ever have.

300.jpg

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I don't think he can call two kayaks a fleet. I think he needs one more vessel to have a fleet. A rowboat, a canoe, another 'yak - anything that floats - but two do not make a fleet. And there's no way in hell I'll ever call him "admiral."

Commodore?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Commodore?

Joe </font>

<big><big>SIT DOWN bauhaus!</big></big>

Your PODCAST IS DONE!

That's right friends and neighbors and all the ships at sea the 13th Podcast is Up and Ready for YOU at:

http://pengchallenge.blogspot.com/

You'll laugh, you'll cry ... okay you'll MAYBE be able to stay awake, I mean we're talking bauhaus here, it's not like I was able to get a sentient homo sapiens on the phone.

BUT we do have the Diary of a Mad SSN by our very own Boo Radley ... actually not much improvement except that it's shorter.

But BY GAWD it's a Podcast!

AND it features a recent photo of bauhaus ... is there a Marketing guru around here, I feel like I'm just digging myself in deeper, I mean the idea is to get people to actually visit the site right?

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Your PODCAST IS DONE!

Joe

Very funny. Quite, quite good.

My part, that is.

I guess there was some kind of interview... I just flashed by that as usual. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Your PODCAST IS DONE!

You promised me we'd skip the #13 and go straight to #14. You also promised me that you would serve no brown M&Ms.

But what is up with the skipping thing in the middle all about? Leave it to you to butcher the editing. But, at least you didn't break this podcast.

I must say for the 30th time around, it's very, very....well....average. I even fell asleep.

[ February 19, 2007, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: bauhaus ]

There is NO skipping, of skipping there is none and there are no American tanks at the airport, none, it is a lie.

{Joe readjusts his rakish beret}

You think YOU had problems, I had a hard enough time acting interested in your responses the FIRST time, let alone the last time.

Joe

When the drab SSN's get ground to mush

and o'er the forum there falls a great hush

Then we know 'tis the time for unwashed to fear

and the rest of the blokes just up-drain their beer

As the hubric, down a few pegs do get notched

and as clear as the day, tis their plans they have botched

Has the inexorable present, put on all, a koan

and the poor SSN's can do naught but moan

Originally posted by Leeo:

When the drab SSN's get ground to mush

and o'er the forum there falls a great hush

Then we know 'tis the time for unwashed to fear

and the rest of the blokes just up-drain their beer

As the hubric, down a few pegs do get notched

and as clear as the day, tis their plans they have botched

Has the inexorable present, put on all, a koan

and the poor SSN's can do naught but moan

I'm glad I don't have your nerve in my tooth.