In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wildman:

Please Lars who are you kidding. Your in Minnesota and have no contact with females. Just lumberjacks in women's clothes...you ninny.

Hit it boys ... He's a Lumberjack and He's Okay ...

He Works all Night and he Plays all Day ...

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'd rather mock you for not getting the lyrics correct.

Excuse me ... have you seen his posting habits? Now I'm working out of my home with my work computer next to my personal computer ... HE has no such excuse ... therefore ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'd rather mock you for not getting the lyrics correct.

Excuse me ... have you seen his posting habits? Now I'm working out of my home with my work computer next to my personal computer ... HE has no such excuse ... therefore ...

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Wildman:

Poor, poor Justicar I had you the perfect setup and your innate ability to make hash of the simple rises to the forefront once again.

Shaw makes hash out of the simple?

CANNIBALISM?????

No wonder my former Squire Sir Sir 37mm has gone missing and of late, Joe looks like he might have put on a few pounds!

He's been stocking up on fava beans and chianti, too.

This does not bode well...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wildman:

Poor, poor Justicar I had you the perfect setup and your innate ability to make hash of the simple rises to the forefront once again.

Shaw makes hash out of the simple?

CANNIBALISM?????

No wonder my former Squire Sir Sir 37mm has gone missing and of late, Joe looks like he might have put on a few pounds!

He's been stocking up on fava beans and chianti, too.

This does not bode well... </font>

Two computers confuse you? You're typing on one keyboard, but looking at the other monitor and you can't understand why, while typing the WRONG lyrics from a song we ALL know by heart, your monitor is still showing todays selection from "Mistress Cunegonda's All Nude Mormon Review and Utah Mortgage Guide For Dummies"?

Joe is just a bit on the slow side. I'm still not following his "excuse."

However, he does remind me of those monkeys in "Faces of Death." You know, the monkeys whose brains are eaten after cracking open their skulls.....while still alive. Except in Joe's case, we crack open his skull only to hear a loud rush of hot air escaping with absolutely nothing inside. And while this is happening, Joe sits there with this look of bewilderment on his face as if he's just walked into a room of nude Mormon women and he's unsure of what he's supposed to do next.

{sniff} ... and what have I done to deserve this treatment?

I, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, debased, ridiculed, set upon by lesser mortals (you know who you are) AND FOR WHAT?

For an error ... for a momentary lapse ... for MAKING A MISTAKE the likes of which EACH of you has made time and again (and in the case of Lars and bauhaus, again and again and again).

Yes, yes, the quote was wrong ... SO SUE ME!

And yes, perhaps my response was less than clear ... SO WHAT!

You, each of you, should be DOWN ON YOUR KNEES (no bauhaus that's not what I meant ... no I know you wouldn't care for that, me either actually) giving thanks to the GAWDS that I've graced your shabby, pathetic little existence (I'm looking at YOU Boo Radley) with my glorious presence.

Bah! You lot aren't worth the time I've already put into this post. I'd better be seeing some contrite and SINCERE apologies and I mean RIGHT NOW!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I, your Beloved Primate for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, debased, ridiculed, set upon by lesser mortals (you know who you are) AND FOR WHAT?

I'd better be seeing some contrite and SINCERE apologies and I mean RIGHT NOW!

Dear Bonzo (or shall we call you Bubbles?)-

I'm sorry. Wanna banana?

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I, your Beloved Primate for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, debased, ridiculed, set upon by lesser mortals (you know who you are) AND FOR WHAT?

I'd better be seeing some contrite and SINCERE apologies and I mean RIGHT NOW!

Dear Bonzo (or shall we call you Bubbles?)-

I'm sorry. Wanna banana? </font>

Dear Old Foul Joe,

I'm sorry you have to live with yourself. I'm even more sorry that we do.

Is that better?

(feel free to reply in the negative, and I will present the massive, avoidable mistake (due to your own glaring incompetence) made on your website.)

Originally posted by rleete:

Dear Old Foul Joe,

I'm sorry you have to live with yourself. I'm even more sorry that we do.

Is that better?

(feel free to reply in the negative, and I will present the massive, avoidable mistake (due to your own glaring incompetence) made on your website.)

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is

To have a thankless child! Away, away!

That really doesn't relate since I can't think of ANYONE who'd use the word "sharper" to refer to rleete ... and heaven knows his parents have LONG ago denied any knowledge of him.

The away, away part is right though.

I DO reject your apology, it lacks ... well it just does that's what it lacks.

Publish then sir, publish and be damned.

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Social division might split humans into two sub-species 100,000 years from now, an evolution expert has claimed.

i.e. ME

</font>

I found this while doing a Google search for Joe Shaw, aka, Bubbles.

Joe "Bubbles" Shaw

Height: 3 feet

Weight: 22 to 35 pounds

Color: Brown, with off-white belly and tail

Tail: Longer than body, usually curled up

Vocalization: Distinctive call is a loud, low-pitched "honk- bark"; delusional Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

Socialization: Lives in groups of 30 to 36 individuals; mates with a branch of butt-ugly nude Mormon women; likes to have his oversized belly scratched; likes to sniff bums

Diet: Leaves, shoots, flowers, bark, fruit, lichen, moss, invertebrates

Predators: Human hunters, crowned eagles and possibly leopards

Habitat: Remote mountainside of Utah

Estimated population: too many

Originally posted by bauhaus:

I found this while doing a Google search for Joe Shaw, aka, Bubbles.

Joe "Bubbles" Shaw

Height: 3 feet

Weight: 22 to 35 pounds

Color: Brown, with off-white belly and tail

Tail: Longer than body, usually curled up

Vocalization: Distinctive call is a loud, low-pitched "honk- bark"; delusional Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

Socialization: Lives in groups of 30 to 36 individuals; mates with a branch of butt-ugly nude Mormon women; likes to have his oversized belly scratched; likes to sniff bums

Diet: Leaves, shoots, flowers, bark, fruit, lichen, moss, invertebrates

Predators: Human hunters, crowned eagles and possibly leopards

Habitat: Remote mountainside of Utah

Estimated population: too many

I call you FALSE sir!

Provide the Google link you SAY you searched, go ahead, but be certain that it contains the verbage you specified.

Can't do it can you ... BECAUSE YOU LIED!

Liar, liar, pants afire.

Joe

Joe, Joe, Joe,

Some mistakes are of course allowable and even recoverable, I mean really do we mock you for forcing bauhaus to his knees?

No, to each his own we say, but to desicrate one of the fundamental tenets of humour (spelled so for German Boy of the MBT calls into question your very ability to taunt like you had a set. I mean really, to misquote the paragons of virtuous humour, Monty Python. I really think that the Gnome should take you into the woodshed and beat you with a 2x4 for our amusement. Not even a serf has so misquoted the masters....for shame!