So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

Originally posted by no_one:

*sounds of banjos playing in the background* It is 75 and sunny down here in the inbred-hillbilly southeast :cool:

Speaking of squealing like a pig,Pseudo's poor Russians are surrounded and slowly being ground into hamburger(some of it flame broiled,hehehehe) :mad: >:-p

Sergei,and Wallybob have both turned into non-turn senders :mad: Truth be known,they are probably off on some romantic get-away together :mad: Whichever of you two is the dominant one,how about get off(eewwww)of the other and send a turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :mad:

NO FECKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!! If I would have posted something like that there would be people in here holeering " You ****ing Gay Basher...I hate you and your dog!!!

.. now I know what to say "Relax and talk to no_one in particular".

I also say it is time we started bolding J. Ruddy's name in this thread. I know he is pretty new and really doesn’t deserve it yet but he loses PBEM games real good.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I hate you and your dog even when you don't post anything! :mad: :mad: ...and J. Runnynose too. :mad: :mad: ...and every other maggot in here, especially the Canadian non-turn sending hoser and the drunken non-turn sending git. :mad: :mad:

Maggot! I should have known you would stick up for Ruddynose even though he is one of those Eastern Canukians. He probably sounds like Fred Flintstone and speaks French for God's sake! The Maggot!

Mike_the_beer_swilling_hippie said something about a worn out and busted box, oh yeah and something about a broken computer also.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Mike_the_beer_swilling_hippie said something about a worn out and busted box, oh yeah and something about a broken computer also.

Pfft, that maggot has been avoiding me since September. I think he fears getting beaten by another Canadian. BWAAHAHAAHA!!

J. Bloodynose is an Eastern Canuckian? How far east? I must know! My level of hatred depends on it!! :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

J. Bloodynose is an Eastern Canuckian? How far east? I must know! My level of hatred depends on it!! :mad:

The no turn sending bastich (today, he is usually pretty good) said something about a couple of big lakes and Buffalo New York. I bet he will be along shortly to say something French, maybe like riot, or burn and pillage. Shucks being originally from Los Angeles, Paris is starting to sound like home.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

*sounds of banjos playing in the background* It is 75 and sunny down here in the inbred-hillbilly southeast

Speaking of squealing like a pig,Pseudo's poor Russians are surrounded and slowly being ground into hamburger(some of it flame broiled,hehehehe) >:-p

Sergei,and Wallybob have both turned into non-turn senders :mad: Truth be known,they are probably off on some romantic get-away together :mad: Whichever of you two is the dominant one,how about get off(eewwww)of the other and send a turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :mad:

NO FECKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!! If I would have posted something like that there would be people in here holeering " You ****ing Gay Basher...I hate you and your dog!!!

.. now I know what to say "Relax and talk to no_one in particular".

I also say it is time we started bolding J. Ruddy's name in this thread. I know he is pretty new and really doesn’t deserve it yet but he loses PBEM games real good. </font>

I wasn't gay bashing.

I know that and you know that and none really cares if Sirgay gets it or not. But it is nice that they found each other. I was just commenting on what would happen if I posted something like that after Soddballs nervous breakdown.

I agree that he is a baby Maggot,but a Maggot just the same
Yeah, I guess it is time we actually claimed him, even with his drooling. I think we are big enough to ignore that. I wonder if he has a dog? Now if he were from BC I wouldn’t even have to ask. I would know he has a dog and hell the guys I saw in Vancouver even made sure their dogs kept their hair appointments! I didn’t make it into the mountains north of Vancouver yet but they certainly looked inviting.

Abbott Maggot,nice website :mad: :mad:

Are you a non-turn sender like most of the others,or do you actually still like playing CM? :mad: If you have a decent exchange rate(atleast one turn per day,hopefully more),I would like a CMBB game,Maggot.I want to play someone that will beat my ass(in a somewhat non-gamey manner,but that isn't even a requirement);I have tried to find people that can.Unfortunatley,it almost always ends up with them abandoning the game when I start doing well.

If you would like added incentive,we could play for sigs,if need be.Or,I can(continue)to talk a lot of smack pre battle,so as to provide anger.But,I doubt that you can hang anyhow.*sigh* I'm sure it will be yet another(glorious)victory for me :cool: :mad: Oh,and I am not talking about some little flag-chasing,chick-flick,slap-fighting,hair-pulling ,mamas-boy-wannabe,battle;I mean something with teeth.Something with atleast 5000+ points per side,maybe even an operation(advance/assualt,using play where they lay--within reason).

What do you say,Maggot?Reach down and grab that hairless,shriveled sack,squeeze some testosterone out of 'em and man up,Maggot!!! :mad: RGRGHAHAGRGRHAHHRGRGHAHHRG :mad:

But,I don't want to pressure you into anything(hehehe) >:)

Are you a non-turn sender like most of the others

First we gotta discuss the rules. No gamey bastich stuff likes splitten all yer squads. No crying, whining or teeth gashing. And I only play smaller battles (800-2,000 points or so) as those 5,000 pointers give me a headache 'cause I am becoming an old fart (as we speak).

The good news is I don't care if I play the guddrum Germans or the rotten Russians as long as I get to play!

I usually send several turns a day but sometimes miss a day. If you don't get a turn send an e-mail sayin so 'cause my ISP sucks!

Thanks for the note on the website, I just put it up tonight and I have plenty to do on it yet.

Send a setup MAGGOT!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

Are you a non-turn sender like most of the others

First we gotta discuss the rules. No gamey bastich stuff likes splitten all yer squads. No crying, whining or teeth gashing. And I only play smaller battles (800-2,000 points or so) as those 5,000 pointers give me a headache 'cause I am becoming an old fart (as we speak). </font>

That is disappointing about the size of the battle,though.Tell you what,do me a favor,since maximum size is a requirement for you,you pick out the battle.Just please pick as large of a battle as you think you can handle--no QB's,though.I don't care about side or whatever,but would prefer it not be a ME.
OK_expect a setup Maggot!

Hey No_one I don't know why your not getting my e-mails. I have answered your mails and I have sent a different setup twice. One about 2:00pm and another about 4:00pm my time (PST).

I just returned the turn you just sent from the first setup. I hope you get it.

Hmmm,I don't know either.There is nothing in the bulk folder,and spam filtering is set to 'off'.Are they bouncing back,or are they simply disappearing?Again,don't zip them.

I don't necessarily believe in fate,but sometimes it steps in and prevents me from playing against some people by inflicting email problems.I've never been able to figure it out,but I am not going to the extremes that I have in the past just to try and play.I don't know what to say.Maybe it will eventually clear up.

Well No_one I received a turn from you this morning from our new setupand returned a file.

We have had rain/snow/ice here for several days and lost our power a half dozen times yesterday. I am sure that is the reason for our difficulties. That combined with the worst ISP (Netzero)I have ever had has made Internet use hazardous for me this weekend.

If I get a return file from you then we are on, if not we can try again some other time.

Qwest said "I can get DSL if I get 50 signatures from my neighbors saying they will sign-up for DSL". I told Qwest that was not my job and they should do it themselves. I have no idea how much longer I will be stuck with dial-up service. Probably about the time I buy a new house (next year) we will probably get Broadband in my current area and I will be waiting for it again in my new location. As I write this I am downloading a file from CMODS at a blazing .09 K per second.

Mr. Rusty file returned to you this morning also.

J. Bloodynose is an Eastern Canuckian? How far east? I must know! My level of hatred depends on it!!
Pseudo Are you still living next to the city formerly known as Berlin? No wonder yer a Lederhosen wearing Walter Ostanek listening Teutonic shandy drinking maggot!

Looks good on ye!

Head over to Moo U, then go south on the Darwin Awards Road from Hell, around four oh three, head east, then take a trip down the queens viagara bound highway, continue past the creek where we kicked the Americans in the family jewels on June 6, 1813, and you'll find an exit for some ED Smith character, peach trees, vinyards and my little piece of paradise...

Hope ya freeze yer butt off this winter, I'll be sunbathing in my viagara micro-climate... :mad:

Well No_one I received a turn from you this morning from our new setupand returned a file.

If I get a return file from you then we are on, if not we can try again some other time.

I haven't gotten it,yet,but I suspect that it will eventually show up.No worries,though.We will see how things go once the weather gets better.Hopefully the exchange rate will improve then.

Have you tried other dialup ISPs?Peoplepc isn't too bad,and it's like a dollar more per month.

Sergei,I think I am just going to surrender in our battle.I don't know what kind of sadistic,unmentionable things you are planning that takes a week(and counting)to do the setup,but I am thinking it is more than I can handle :mad:

Pseudo Send :mad: the :mad: setup :mad: ,Maggot :mad: :mad: :mad: