Hate to sound ungrateful but...

After so much WW2 games, modern combat is a very refreshing subject to me. And there really aren't many good modern combat simulations out there. Which, even with all the UI/AI/etc problems CMSF definitely is. It's the most impressive simulation of modern combat I've seen since Steel Beasts.

Originally posted by KiloIndiaAlpha:

CMSF is the usual outstanding piece of quality software/simulation/game that BF are rightly famous for. But... Wargaming for me is about history and not about simulating current and future operations. So, now that CMSF is 'out' , when will there be an historical title in the CM2 genre?

Thanks

Mike

Sorry Kilo, you sound like an ungrateful butt. :D

Originally posted by Melnibone:

Seeing how WW2 is much simpler than the modern stuff I predict a WW2 release sometime next week.

:D

But to be serious: I do "love" WWII too. People complaining, that WWII would be maxed out are wrong IMO, because there are many, many games set in WWII maybe but only a few are really good.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KiloIndiaAlpha:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

When one is finished.

So that's how to get to 20000+ posts without really contributing much. I knew, Michael, that you would not let me down. </font>