The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

So, Mace, you sodden sack of ****e, it descends on to you to be Eldest Fecking Aussie!

I approve of this move. Mace is my favorite male Aussie. Granted that's like saying I have a favorite case of gingivitis...still, it's all relative, isn't it? Of course it is. So, Mace, take your proper place at the head of the line so that the bullets...er, that is the beer...yes, THE BEER will reach you first. Ahem.

Michael

So, Mace, you sodden sack of ****e, it descends on to you to be Eldest Fecking Aussie!

I approve of this move. Mace is my favorite male Aussie. Granted that's like saying I have a favorite case of gingivitis...still, it's all relative, isn't it? Of course it is. So, Mace, take your proper place at the head of the line so that the bullets...er, that is the beer...yes, THE BEER will reach you first. Ahem.

Michael

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

So, Mace, take your proper place at the head of the line so that the bullets...er, that is the beer...yes, THE BEER will reach you first. Ahem.

Awww shucks.

Just make sure you don't do any damage to the beer glass I'm holding, especially while it's full. 'k?

So, Mace, take your proper place at the head of the line so that the bullets...er, that is the beer...yes, THE BEER will reach you first. Ahem.

Awww shucks.

Just make sure you don't do any damage to the beer glass I'm holding, especially while it's full. 'k?

Awww shucks.

Mace, so, is Foster's really Australian for beer?

Well you lot, things couldn't get much better, I am sitting at an undisclosed location in the vicinity of that garden spot Baghdad, my laptop is bleating at me about missing or corrupted Windows files so I can't play CM, my wife is depressed, my kids miss me, and Boo Radley is, well, Boo Radley, and I can't even demand he sends me a set up so I can soundly trounce him for being Boo Radley!!!.

Or I could, and then make him wait till August when I get access to a working computer for my return file. Then when he complains, I can berate him for being unpatriotic and not supporting his troops.

Either way, I still blame him for all my woes this week. I am sure his broad shoulders and sloping forehead can bear the burden of being my scapegoat.

Well you lot, things couldn't get much better, I am sitting at an undisclosed location in the vicinity of that garden spot Baghdad, my laptop is bleating at me about missing or corrupted Windows files so I can't play CM, my wife is depressed, my kids miss me, and Boo Radley is, well, Boo Radley, and I can't even demand he sends me a set up so I can soundly trounce him for being Boo Radley!!!.

Or I could, and then make him wait till August when I get access to a working computer for my return file. Then when he complains, I can berate him for being unpatriotic and not supporting his troops.

Either way, I still blame him for all my woes this week. I am sure his broad shoulders and sloping forehead can bear the burden of being my scapegoat.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I am sure his...sloping forehead can bear the burden of being my scapegoat.

It's the primitive overdeveloped supraorbital arches that give him the sloping forehead. Actually, his forehead isn't so much sloping as flat. That's because there is basically nothing behind it to hold it up.

Michael

It's the primitive overdeveloped supraorbital arches that give him the sloping forehead. Actually, his forehead isn't so much sloping as flat. That's because there is basically nothing behind it to hold it up.

Michael

Michael

Originally posted by Nidan1:

As a Homonid representative, Boo fails miserably.

Sorry Nidan1 but I have to stick up for my Assistant Deputy ... uh ... associate ... hmmm ... I think he's a FINE representative of Family Hominidae(I note that YOU can't spell ... big surprise, it's HOMINID) although TECHNICALLY you're referring to hominans, which are the sub-tribe composed of humans and their extinct relations ... Boo Radley being the exception that proves the rule.

hominid.jpg

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

As a Homonid representative, Boo fails miserably.

Sorry Nidan1 but I have to stick up for my Assistant Deputy ... uh ... associate ... hmmm ... I think he's a FINE representative of Family Hominidae(I note that YOU can't spell ... big surprise, it's HOMINID) although TECHNICALLY you're referring to hominans, which are the sub-tribe composed of humans and their extinct relations ... Boo Radley being the exception that proves the rule.

hominid.jpg

Joe