Release date change?

Noticing that the released date of CM:SF is no longer displayed on Battlefront’s main website, has got me nervous. Is there a possible delay in the release of the game? I pray this doesn’t happen, for I can’t think of any other game that I am this excited about. Full Spectrum Warrior came somewhat close but I was SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED after playing it. That let down, prompted me to see my psychiatrist. ;)

I dont know about you guys, but if this game does not come out on or before the 27th, i will go postal.

I've waiting too long of this game to be delayed.

Why would i care to be so emotional about a game? well, this game is the only one out there. You can't name me another game like it in the market.

Battlefront dont fail your loyal fans.

I had mine orderd from play .com in the uk.

However they have changed their release date to the 10 of august from the 27th.

I cancelled the order and went for the deluxe set for the download. I could not take the extra wait. it costs me almost double the amount but I dont care.

Originally posted by Major Catastrophe:

can i add also that i had pre ordered from Play.com and they had a date of 27/7 but this morning that has been changed to 10/8 (dates the proper way round for confused US readers!) - do i cancel and preorder with your goodselves or is the date about to change?

Probably just a delay on Play.com's part, getting the games in and then shipping them.