Could BFC be going bankcrupt.....

How about: BFC has made so much money off this game they don't need to work. After all the bad threads they decided it wasn't worth it anymore. Skunkworks is so busy because they are making huge vacation plans.

I don't have any evidence for that of course but it based off as much proof as the current theory.

Haw! Ohmygawd, speculation gone wild!

I admit I know zero about the subject but let's not forget they've got TOW merrily galloping along. And talk about galloping, their Grognards 3-D Napoleonics appears to be entering in a new phase of its development, they've got a call out for Beta testers now.

Let's remember there's a big difference between 'XBOX' success and 'boutique game maker' success. The Big Boys have to sell a million-billion copies just to cover the rent on their corporate office tower! And imagine how many millions get eaten up in advertising - that new Tony Hawks skateboarding game for example. I don't know what BFC's overhead is but apparently it doesn't include a budget for Superbowl TV ads.

Hehe, guys all is fine, we are just all very busy working on various items at the moment, the main of which is of course 1.05 for CMSF which is getting much closer and shaping up very well. Going to lock this one now as its off topic and the question have been answered smile.gif