Please please please

Dear Battlefront please please please create an OSX version of this game. One of the things I have been so happy about Battlefront before is their dual compatability policy it was a total breath of fresh air to have this kind of amazing game available on the Mac. I know it can be run on bootcamp and this I have done but still don't we loyal Mac customer faithful deserve a native Mac compatible version? Don't give in to the PC dominated market please tell me and other Apples that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. CM was just about the best game I ever played, and now that I can no longer run it on my Intel based Mac I miss it so much. Please Battlefront help the underdog and preserve your previous loyalty to the Mac gaming market.

Thankyou

Locks

The Betamax vs VHS situation is a valid comparison. I always heard Betamax was better but once more people purchased VHS overtime Betamax faded into oblivion. I don't see that happening with Macs but is has got to be difficult to cater to both and if you have to choose one you are gonna choose the one the greatest number of people are using. SInce I don't have a Mac I would hope that any effort to make a Mac version would be directed at the next module as opposed to a Mac version.

Originally posted by Elvis:

The Betamax vs VHS situation is a valid comparison. I always heard Betamax was better but once more people purchased VHS overtime Betamax faded into oblivion. [snip]

Betamax did have slightly better video resolution than VHS (not that most people could notice). But the original Betamax could record only for one hour; VHS could record for 4 hours. This is the primary reason that VHS won out. (Betamax later became able to record for 2 hours; I think VHS went up to 6).