1114's and smoke

Tiny little issue, never noticed it until today. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but 1114's in the game don't have smoke grenade launchers. In real life, they have 4 of them. One on each corner of the cab.

And while I'm being anal, there's only one trackpad on Bradley track.... and the driver's hatch doesn't have an ISU. smile.gif

Love the new patch, BTW.

Bradley's got a point BUT alot of Humvees don't have smoke launchers either. The baseline M1114 started life with an extended air intake tube, roof-mounted smoke launchers, and even an IFF transponder to reduce friendly fire incidents. But lately they've been churning out these vehicles at breakneck speed. That means vehicles being delivered without roof mounted smoke, often times with no mounting for IFF transponder, and no extended air intake tube.

Originally posted by Bradley Dick:

But, the base model 1114's all have smoke grenade launchers. Every single one I've ever seen has had them.

I beg to differ. I had an M1114 for several months in Iraq, I'm fairly sure I'd have noticed smoke launchers if it had them.

(Mine)

hult50.JPG

(Not mine)

whitehmr.JPG

(Also not mine)

whitehmr2.JPG

NTM