Here is my theory: Hubert is busy creating an amazing Global War experience with WaW. Not many of you probably check the mod forum, but this is what Hubert posted on December 28th:

"Unofficially we are also working to port it to the WaW engine with a number of other enhancements and improvements. If you liked the original chances are you will really like what we have in store for you once the port is completed."
Here is hoping we see some of the designs implemented from the challenge thread, and even if not, I'm sure we can expect some nice additions that aren't found in either SC2 or WaW. Not to mention, hopefully, a fleshed out scripting and AI on par with the Fall Weiss scenarios.

If it has some big design additions, enough to almost consider this a new game in the series, I hope Hubert and/or Battlefront decides to do some kind of pricing plan. Either charge a fixed price (probably lower than the stand-alone games) or offer a way to "pay what you feel is worth it", like Radiohead did with their recent album. After all, Hubert has to spend his time working on something that won't make him additional money when he could be starting on a completely new project. I'd be more than happy to "contribute" some money to his work, even if he releases it for free.

Originally posted by aesopo:

Is there any word of progress for the post of SC2 world war version to WAW version? Can I kindly ask if there is a target date for it?

Oh man I check every day this forum, matter of fact, I check it multiple times a day... to see if there's any news.

The wait will be worth it, no doubt.

as usual nonsense and train of thought is incoherent, very poor remote association, seeking self-worth and validation on a forum is mental health pathology, please have yourself evaluated at your county mental health clinic (it's free if you do not have health insurance).